Monday, October 16, 2006

The students have all been taking this online quiz Longshot found. Here's the site in case you're interested - http://quizfarm.com/test.php?q_id=37497. Normally I avoid these things but I thought it best to stay atop of whatever activities they obsess with.

Anyway, I took the quiz.


This is what I got -



You scored as Jean Grey. Jean Grey is likely the most powerful X-Man. She loves Cyclops very much but she has a soft spot for Wolverine. She's psychic so she can sense how others are feeling and tries to help them. She also has to control her amazing powers or the malevolent Phoenix entity could take control of her and wreak havok. Powers: Telekinetic, Telepathic

Cyclops

80%

Jean Grey

80%

Beast

75%

Colossus

60%

Iceman

45%

Storm

40%

Nightcrawler

40%

Gambit

40%

Rogue

40%

Emma Frost

35%

Wolverine

30%

Most Comprehensive X-Men Personality Quiz 2.0
created with QuizFarm.com




Jean Grey! Can you believe that? If she wasn't the most powerful X-Man, I might just feel insulted. The only real problem I have with this quiz and the others like it is that I am never one of the possbile outcomes. I founded the team and the school! I must say, I find it rather insulting.

8 Comments:

Blogger J'onn J'onzz, Martian Manhunter said...

Plus, you were almost Cyclops. I was Cyclops, you know. It was very humiliating.

9:43 PM  
Blogger Nepharia said...

I came back as 70% Storm -- I like that :D

9:52 PM  
Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

I was Beast, I think it was because of my exceptionally hairy posterior.

9:54 PM  
Blogger Private Hudson said...

I'm Cyclops!

'Cuz the Wyld Stallions rulezzzzz!!!1!!

9:55 PM  
Blogger Wolverine said...

I'm me an' I like that

10:02 PM  
Blogger captain koma said...

You scored as Cyclops. Cyclops is the team leader of the X-Men, and a skilled one at that. He loves Jean Grey very much. He's a strict and sometimes uptight leader, but he believes in his cause and he knows what he's fighting for... Peace between Mutants and Humans. Powers: Optic blasts

12:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was Grey to

4:35 AM  
Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said...

I ended up as Cyclops! Is there something wrong with how it works them out?

2:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counters