Wednesday, October 11, 2006

I must say, my Psi-Wedgie was so successful against Wolverine yesterday that I couldn't help but think who else I might try my newly mastered power on. Purely for experimentational purposes you understand.

Almost as soon as I asked myself that question, the obvious target popped into my head. Henchman. I never really did pay him back for taking advantage of Maggie during a period in which she was vulnerable. Oh sure, Onslaught had ripped off his bionic limbs, but that wasn't really me. While I do mostly blame Maggie for cheating on me, I can't help but feel some resentment towards Henchman. Onslaught took most of my anger over that incident with him, and yet I still couldn't help but feel that I did owe him at least a little payback.

I reached out mentally, scanning the greater New York area for Henchman. I found him about to engage in battle with what I can only assume is a Sayian. This would be perfect.

As the two faced of, I focused on the back wasteband of his underwear (surprisingly they were boxers with little Paddington Bears on them) and concentrated on them shooting upwards. The wastband flew out of his pants over his head, the fabric of his shorts diggin deep into his nether regions. I pulled the waistband over his large helmet and Henchman fell to his knees howling.

Heh heh heh.

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Stop it!
I'm supose to me mad at you remember. How can I stay mad at you when youre pullin off such amazin wedgies.


Do Gaia next pls pls pls with sugar and spices and everything nices!

Oh and henchy, let me just say-
but floss for all!!!!!!!!!!!1

12:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

me = be

12:55 AM  
Blogger Nepharia said...

Xavier....such a sense of humor...but a bit sophomoric for you, don't you think? And you handicapped him during a time that potentially could have killed him.

You should have given them both psi-wedgies.

7:03 AM  
Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

Atomic Psi-Wedgie? Eeee-yow!

10:24 AM  
Blogger Becca the Magnificant said...

I don't know... What happens when you Psi-Wedgie a girl?

I wear underwear that already constitute themselves as a wedgie... I mean... I don't know...

*blush*

10:58 AM  
Blogger Professor Xavier said...

If we can't laugh at others, who can we laugh at?

12:07 PM  
Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said...

It's not exactly fitting activity for a high-level mutant, is it?

2:44 PM  
Blogger J'onn J'onzz, Martian Manhunter said...

I agree with Kodiak. Gaia next.

5:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counters