Thursday, October 12, 2006

My, my . . giving those Psi-Wedgies was certainly a lot of fun. Darth Nepharia pointed out that this behavior of mine is a bit juvenile, but I do find it quite satisfying. I wonder if there's someone else I can try it out on. Perhaps my ex-wife. Or maybe Maggie.

Becca raised a good point. Can you give a wedgie to a girl wearing a thong? Maggie has been wearing that mesh bikini lately that leaves very little to the imagination. Still, an Atomic Psi-Wedgie is going to be noticed no matter how skimpy the undies.

I was about to give it a try, for experimentational purposes, you understand, when my office door opened.

"What's up, Chuck?" I heard. But it wasn't Wolverine. It was his clone "daughter", Laura Kinney, the so-called X-23. The shell casing doesn't fall far from the rifle, as they say.

"Hello Laura. Who's your friend?"

"This is Fade," she replied.

The young man stepped forward and waved. "Actually, Professor, me name be Angus. Tis an honor to make yur acquaintance."

"Glad to have you here, young man. How are you feeling?"

"Jus' a wee bit under the weather, thank ye. Your man Hank didna' waste a moment healin' me up."

"Glad to hear it. Hank is quiet the capable physician. Please know that you are welcome here at the school for as long as you like. I'd be honored if you stop by my ethics class this afternoon. I hope you enjoy the rest of your tour."

"Thank ye, Professor. Maybe I'll take ye up on that."

As they left,, I turned back to my plans. Who shall I Psi-Wedgie next?

12 Comments:

Blogger Jardena said...

What if you pick someone who doesn't wear underwear?

9:38 PM  
Blogger Vegeta said...

the it becomes the psi grope

9:44 PM  
Blogger Private Hudson said...

Ooh ooh, I want one, I want one!

Wait, was that a sandwhich or a psi-wedge?

10:34 PM  
Blogger Wolverine said...

Chuck i think Hudson want ya to psi grope him.

12:29 AM  
Blogger Professor Xavier said...

Scary thought, Logan. Maybe I'll refer that assignment to Emma. She can make any man fly straight.

And Lt. Cmdr., are you by any chance thinking of anyone particular?

5:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Briiiiiiiiiing Brinnnnnnnnnng

Hellow I am with the NYPD homicide

I just wanted to inform you that we have a body, Miss Magdalena was pronounced dead at the sceene ....

11:34 AM  
Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said...

Giving wedgies to girls wearing thong? What about Jardena's comment? It seems you have eyes for the ladies right now.

2:05 PM  
Blogger Nepharia said...

Let's think about this: giving a psi-wedgy to a girl really doesn't incapacitate them, it just makes them very irritated.

So be careful who you choose.

6:11 PM  
Blogger Professor Xavier said...

Well obviously I wouldn't do it to a dark jedi. That would just be silly.

6:24 PM  
Blogger Nepharia said...

So what would you do to a dark Jedi?

10:50 PM  
Blogger Gyrobo said...

The power to psi-wedgie someone is a sacred gift, not to be misused improperly.

You must misuse it in the proper, classical way, by psi-wedgie-ing someone on live national television. Perhaps a newscaster or politician. Can't go wrong there.

12:02 AM  
Blogger corbiscide said...

OK its out and hot to trot.

Thats right Chapter 9 of Overdue (which was overdue by about a week) is out now.

go to corbiscideit

to read the new chapter.

9:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counters