Wednesday, October 04, 2006

As I leaned in for a kiss, Erifia quickly turned her head to offer me her cheek. I gave her a quick peck.

"Despite how it turned out, I enjoyed our first date, Charles," she said with a smile.

Message received.

Erifia and I left the shattered remains of the restaurant and headed out into beautiful downtown Poconos City. The breeze off the Moon Sea was quite delightful so we took a leisurely stroll towards the space port where her ship was docked.

She told me about the interesting developments on the Jedi council and I told her about my recent experience with Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator making first contact with the giant space dwelling leviathan. Our conversation flowed much more easily now that the tension of the 'first date' had been lifted.

As we made our way down the prominade, we came across a rather interesting street performer.


There was an upturned white helmet next to the dance mat that had some coins in it. A sign next to it said simply, "Save AOC." What could that mean?

Eventually we reached Erifia's ship.

"What about you?" she asked. "How are you getting home?"

"Oh, I'll be alright. I have an unbelievable taxi service."

"Well our date certainly wasn't boring," she said.

"Indeed. I had a wonderful time. Just the thing I needed to take my mind off things. Thank you very much Erifia, not least for saving my life. I hope we can get together again."

"Me too," she replied.

Then she leaned down and gave me a kiss on my cheek. With a smile and a wave she headed onto her ship. As I watched her take off, I signaled Blink to come and fetch me.

8 Comments:

Blogger corbiscide said...

Does Blink actually mind you using her as a taxi service? Or do you wipe her mind of these times of servitude?

Just wondering, thats all.

8:55 PM  
Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

I don't think that I'd want to be carting someone around like that all the time, either.

Otherwise, that was a pretty cool street scene. That trooper was kicking out the jams.

9:33 PM  
Blogger Erifia Apoc said...

It was a nice time, thank you.

9:40 PM  
Blogger Son Goku said...

Sigh Telporting people from place to place , from planet to planet , Story of my life. I feel for you Blink

5:11 AM  
Blogger Black Widow said...

Why save AOC what happen to him?

9:43 AM  
Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said...

Are you going to arrange another date?

1:37 PM  
Blogger Tash199 said...

I'M HAVING A PARTY IN 2 WEEKS B THERE! NO SMOKING! SOME DRINKING! NO DRUNKIES! POST A COMMENT ON MY BLOG I U SAY YA WANNA COME!

6:41 PM  
Blogger Florence Forrest said...

I'm still laughing! that was both sweet and funny.

a delightful first date.

and by the way, how much was in the helmet?

11:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counters