Monday, October 02, 2006

“What the frell is the Shi’ar Empire?" Erifia shouted to Jango Fett. "And I bet I can pay you more to go away.”

"Sorry, love," he called back. "What kind of rep would I have if I just let a pigeon go because someone offered me more money?"

With that he launched another barrage of mini-missiles, this time into the ceiling over our heads. His previous lazer blasts into the roof had destroyed the protective blast proof coating so his missiles hit straight into the base structure sending some sort of heavy concrete chunks raining down on our heads.

I backed up quickly and Erifia easily rolled out of the way. Unfortunately both of us were now out of our cover. Rather than shoot at me, Fett decided to take out Erifia first.

He aimed both his guns at her and started blazing away. I watched in fascination as the blur of her lightsaber sent the bursts careening safely into oblivion. Erifia continued to flawlessly deflect all of his shots as she closed in on the bounty hunter.


erifia2


When she was just about on top of him, Fett fired some sort of jet back and flew across the large dining hall. Erifia leapt high into the air after him, doing an amazing triple summersault, her feet landing squarely into his armored chest. He smashed hard into the back wall.

"How could you possible have found him?" she asked as she spun around, her lightsaber just missing his head as he ducked.

"The idiot actually made reservations here!" Fett laughed. "He used their telepathic logging service. As soon as his name hit their system-" Fett launched into the air again, zipping to the far side of the restaurant "-my tracking board flashed and I light-sped my way here."

He landed and twirled, firing two more missiles straight at Erifia. She jumped into the air and twisted her body like a fish between them. They missed her and exploded, sort of harmlessly into the already ruined bar.

In a flash her saber whizzed in front of Fett and the barrels of his smoking pistols fell to the floor. He raised his arm to fire a point blank missile at her but Erifia did a round-house kick knocking his arm back into a pillar, destroying his launcher.

I could see he was about to take to the air again but with a swipe of her saber the jet pack was lying on the floor in two pieces. After a flurry of punches and kicks, Fett lay on the floor groaning in pain.

"You're picking up the tab for the damages her," Erifia informed him authoritatively.

As the local security rushed in to take away Fett, Erifia came over to me, a big smile on her face.

"My hero," I said with a smile of my own.

"Still hungry?" she asked with a sly tone in her voice.

"You were incredible out there. I've never seen such grace and beauty."

Erifia's face brightened even more. She ducked her chin down and said, "Really? You liked what you saw?"

"Oh yes," I said, and seeing my opportunity, leaned in for a kiss.

5 Comments:

Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

Jango's the best hunter in that galaxy, but every time he faces a Jedi it's like he loses his head or something.

8:21 AM  
Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said...

You lucky guy! A kiss from Erifia!

3:23 PM  
Blogger The Grim Reaper said...

hmmm

7:11 PM  
Blogger Gyrobo said...

Just another reason to never make reservations.

10:06 PM  
Blogger Erifia Apoc said...

I was pretty sure I kissed you... I think Hench.

10:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counters