Tuesday, September 26, 2006

I can't tell you how wonderful it was to wake up in my own soft and comfy bed this morning. True, I did have a ringing headache, but some aspirin soon took care of that. I dressed in my own suit, had breakfast in the teacher's dining area with some of my X-Men and then taught a mutant ethics class to the incoming freshman. On the whole, it was fantastic.

As I sat in my study, thinking over all the chaos of the last couple of months, I couldn't help but think wistfully about Magdalena. Was she right? Was our relationship only built on lust?

And so what if it was? Have you seen those outfits she wears? She has an incredible body. I wish she was here right now. I'd like to celebrate with her. A couple of times.

Oh well, perhaps it's for the best. My first duties are to my students, the X-Men and the cause of peace between mutants and humans. Anything else must come second. That was something that really bugged my first wife. In fact, she wouldn't shut up about it.

Just as well then that I'm back on the market.

13 Comments:

Blogger Queen Galacta said...

Back on the market? Hmmmm...

9:58 PM  
Blogger Jardena said...

Good perspective, Professor. Just like the MP song says, always look on the bright side of life ;)

And I'm sure there are plenty of other religious ass kicking super hot women out there. But I'd stay away from any that have a Puritan theme, that's just asking for trouble, and not the good kind.

1:42 AM  
Blogger Vegeta said...

Do not worry my friend, Magdelana will probaly find herself lonely while Henchman is out for Milk, And slepp with the mailman or something.

1:58 AM  
Blogger Vegeta said...

um slepp is a saiyan word , yeah that's it

1:59 AM  
Blogger concerned citizen said...

what happened to your first wife? It sounds a little sinister...

11:02 AM  
Blogger Professor Xavier said...

Turns out she was an uptight, shrill, needy monster. Not that I'm bitter.

11:23 AM  
Blogger Black Widow said...

Scott I need you to deliver a message

its top secret... Fury's eyes only

2:12 PM  
Blogger Erifia Apoc said...

Professor X. We both don't have hair on our heads. I am currently Single (And it looks will stay that way) Want to go on a date?

3:06 PM  
Blogger Magdalena said...

thanks for your help

5:30 PM  
Blogger Nepharia said...

Xavier, it looks as if you have no shortage of takers on wanting to rid you of your single status.

I'll be at Sky City this weekend if you happen to be in the mood for some entertainment. ;D

8:32 PM  
Blogger J'onn J'onzz, Martian Manhunter said...

Whatever did happen to Moira? Is she still giving you leagle trouble?

11:15 PM  
Blogger Erifia Apoc said...

((Prof. Contact me on my email? erifiaapoc@gmail.com))

11:28 PM  
Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said...

Good to have you back; try not to think of Magdelana too much.

8:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counters