Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Blink touched my arm and we zapped out of existence. The next instance we re-appeared in my office back at the school. I have to admit, I felt a bit of relief. I wasn't quite sure if she was going to take me here or turn me into the Shi'ar for the bounty. The idea had occurred to her. Believe me.

She said her good-byes and headed to the dining hall to meet with the rest of her team. She passed Wolverine on the way in. Turning back, he paused to watch her walk away. When she was finally out of sight, he faced me.

wolv

"The great thing about Blink is, like Emma, she don't wear underwear."

"Very nice, Logan," I replied.

"Oh, like you ain't noticed."

"Please Logan. I am the headmaster here and I try to maintain an air of professionalism."

"Yeah, right. Your last two girlfriends wore their underwear on the outside too. Magdalena and Vampirella."

"Are sure you want to continue with this Logan? Are you really so anxious to see Onslaught again?"

His face went white at that. Zing!

"I thought he was gone for good," Wolverine said.

"I believe so . . but I don't want to test it. Now what did you want?"

"Well I wanted to give you a head's up about this super-human registration thing. Some of the team are takin' sides."

"It really isn't a concern of ours. Just tell everyone to stay out of it."

"It ain't that easy, Chuck. This thing is gettin' serious an' tearin' people apart. I don't think we can just sit on the sidelines anymore."

"Logan, I appreciate you for your talents, but planning and strategy isn't one of them. Leave the thinking to me, alright?"

I could see him bristle in anger. "You're wrong about this!" he spat as he turned and stormed out. He's so sensitive.

The more I sat there thinking about, the madder I was getting at Wolverine for suggesting I was wrong. That's really not his place. I thought about calling him back to my office and dressing him down, but then another idea occurred to me.

A wise man I know from a galaxy far away showed me an amazing trick he learned. He called it a Force Wedgie. Master Yoda suggested I might be able to duplicate his trick with my psionic powers.

Now my abilities are primarily telepathic. A long distance wedgie would be more telekenetic, but I have experimented in the past doing this trick with some success. I reached out with my mind and found Wolverine in the dining hall. He had dropped a quarter on the floor and was bending over to pick it up. He was using the opportunity to looked under the table the Exiles were sitting at to look up Blink's skirt. Pathetic.

I reached down and took hold of the back of his tidy whities. Then I pulled up with all the mental force I could muster. The elastic band ripped off as the cotton fabric got lodged deep in his crack.

I think I'll call it the Psi-Wedgie.

9 Comments:

Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

I would imagine Wolvie drops a lot of quarters, that tight spandex doesn't have room for pockets.

10:33 PM  
Blogger Erifia Apoc said...

Master Yoda didn't even teach me the force wedgie!

11:01 PM  
Blogger Wolverine said...

first Hulk Molests me and now this.

11:18 PM  
Blogger Big Joe Fixit said...

He did what Now?

11:19 PM  
Blogger Professor Xavier said...

Oh don't play innocent. You know what you did.

3:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your correct Emma doesn't wear panties, in fact she isn't wearin n e thin rite now. Thats why I didn't realize you two where back here in da mansion. I'll see you when I'm done. Might take all night though, Man I love healing factors!

5:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wait da a min.... Hulk did what!!!???!?!?!?

5:54 PM  
Blogger Fade said...

Uuuuhhh... don na' do that to me, please.

8:15 PM  
Blogger J'onn J'onzz, Martian Manhunter said...

Wow, these blogs are getting so innuendo-ish these days.

5:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counters