Tuesday, October 17, 2006

I was in my office this afternoon, preparing to fire off a rather stern letter to the people who run the Quiz Farm site about their glaring ommission of me from the Which X-Man Are You quiz, when a very irritating banging intruded upon my personal space.

It was coming from my ceiling. I realized that Nightcrawler's bedroom was directly above me. I telepathically scanned the room to try and find the source of the noise. To my horror, I quickly found it.

"Kurt!" I yelled mentally.

"Eeppp!!" he screeched in his room.

"Come here to me right now!" Re-thinking that, I added, "but put some pants on first."

In a few moments a large cloud of dark smoke filled my room and with a loud BAMF, Nightcrawler appeared in the middle of it. His head hung low and he wore a very sheepish look on his face. I just shook my head.

Finally, I said, "I can't believe you are up to your old tricks."

"But mein Professor . ."

"You put a hidden camera in Storm's room!"

"But mein Professor . ."

"You videotaped her and Pantha!"

"But mein Professor . . "

"How could you?!"

"But zey are over 18, Professor."

"What? How does . . well . . I suppose that is some small improvement, but it's still very very wrong Kurt. I am very disappointed in you. Now I want you to go and remove the camera and bring all the videotapes here to me."

"But vhat vill you do vith zhem, mein Professor?"

"Why, I'll destroy them, of course."

9 Comments:

Blogger Iceman said...

I'll buy 'em.

9:06 PM  
Blogger Fade said...

I bid $2,000

ill pay more, after all, i have more than enough cash...

9:33 PM  
Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

Destroy those, no good can come from the tapes. I'll help.

10:03 PM  
Blogger J'onn J'onzz, Martian Manhunter said...

Suuuuure... Destroy them. :-D

10:10 PM  
Blogger High Power Rocketry said...

: )

10:43 PM  
Blogger Nepharia said...

Do we get to watch them first to make sure there is no good information that we can harvest? :D

10:06 AM  
Blogger Pantha said...

WHAT! I ... Hmmm...


The only way to make sure those are destroyed is for them to be handed over to me and Storm...


yeah... I want the copies too...


Storm and I will enjoy these..I mean we will enjoy destroying these

3:06 PM  
Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said...

You'd better hand them to be so that the can be incinerated.

3:12 PM  
Blogger Fade said...

make that $20,000...

4:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counters