Monday, October 30, 2006

An enraged Kodiak was choking the life out of me. I could feel the breath slipping from my lungs. I wasn't worried though as I had managed to put out the telepathic call to my X-Men. They have never let me down before, and they did not disappoint this time.

Colossus came bursting through my office door. As soon as he saw the situation, he lunged towards Kodiak. There was a naked fury in his eyes that I had only seen one other time - when Kitty Pryde's life was threatened by Pyro. It looked like he wanted to rip Kodiak in two.

Once Peter had pulled him off me, I shouted out to him. "Colossus! Wait! *gasp* There is some outside influence in Kodiak's mind! He's not - "

Before I could finish though, Colossus had smashed the bear right in his face sending him crashing through my office wall and out onto the school grounds. The rest of the team rushed to the window.

Through the eyes of Colossus, I could see that Kodiak had been knocked into our garage. A loud rending sounds split the still afternoon air. Then a crumpled up car engine went sailing at incredible speed directly towards Colossus. With a huge clunking sound, he managed to catch it.

A crumpled up red metal ball followed.

"Uh, Scott?" started Angel. "Isn't that your car?"

"NO!!!!!!"

8 Comments:

Blogger Nepharia said...

Well, I guess we found out exactly what he did to Scott's car. :D

10:17 PM  
Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

Oh oh, now Kodiak is imune to Colossus. Wait, can you be imune to a metal dude punching you in the face?

12:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nope, still hurts like hell!

8:27 AM  
Blogger captain koma said...

ok I was putting this comment up for some blatant promotion of corbiscide's blog and that Chapter 10 is up for you all to read. So now that I've done that I can tell Khaos something.

Dude, Bizaro wants his speach impediment back. Really "I HAVE TAKING" Really no self respecting villain threatens like that. Its just comical. But in a very wrong way.

11:05 PM  
Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said...

Oh dear; not Scott's car?

1:21 PM  
Blogger Iceman said...

Capitan P You wouldn't be saying that if you saw take a look at me blog for ia picture of his vette.

7:58 PM  
Blogger Gyrobo said...

I hope he had insurance.

8:58 PM  
Blogger Danny Bailey said...

I thought it was a porche

8:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counters