Thursday, October 19, 2006

As I was in the middle of my Famous Mutants in History class this afternoon, one lone green hand rose up from the back row. I stopped my dissertation on Richard Nixon and his amazing powers of paranoia and called on the student. He was a new boy so I had to check the seating chart to get his name.

"Yes, Scrub, what is it?" I asked.

"Yeah . . that stuff on Nixon is like, real interesting and all, but I was wondering if mutants ever do anything cool."

"Cool? What do you mean?"

"You know, like cartoons and stuff."

"Well actually, I myself made an animated short once. I did it in with a good human friend of mine, Tana Lee Alves. Would you like to see it?"

"Yeah dude!"

"Okay then, here you go . . "




10 Comments:

Blogger Nepharia said...

Interesting that his own regime walked on over him.....

9:44 PM  
Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

bravo, bravo! Encore, encore!

10:12 PM  
Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said...

Wow! Great special effects.

1:36 PM  
Blogger Magdalena said...

who are you?

3:01 PM  
Blogger Nicole said...

I think the movie is awsome! Woot!
Are you going to make another one?

6:36 PM  
Blogger concerned citizen said...

That was really quite dramatic.
I loved the overture, etc...

2:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

THAT SAYS IT ALL !!! I was starting to wonder if Khaos was correct that you wanted to RULE over mutant kind,, But this video tells all. You do fantisize of mutant RULERSHIP,, well this mutant does'nt follow blindly baldini. Perpear your fellow x-man Kodiak will no longer ralley to your murderous cause. I challenge the X-men.


*slaps in face with white glove,, walks away hummind, I am the redd man , I am the red man ;DOH!!! catchy tune there.*

1:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

*errr um HUMMING> typo*

1:55 PM  
Blogger Jardena said...

*claps* bravo. Long live the king must not have been one of their chants :)

2:14 PM  
Blogger Professor Xavier said...

Oops. Creed is back in town. I think you want Wolverine. He went after the Destroyer. If you hurry you might be able to catch up with him.

7:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counters