Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Ah, a nice tall glass of afternoon cognac. Is there anything so satisfying after a long day, or at least morning, of shaping young minds? Unfortunately, my tranquility was not to last long.

An ear curdling, high pitched scream echoed throughout the entire school compund. I didn't have to have to use my telepathic powers to identify it though, as I recognized Cyclops's womanly cry. I was about to reach out to him when my office door came flying into the room, shattered into pieces. There, in the now open doorway, stood Kodiak.

"What is the meaning of this?" I demanded. Knowing his mutant ability to block any mutant power that has been used against him before, I did not use my psionic abilities.

His only response was to lunge at me. He grabbed me by the throat, lifted me out of my chair and slammed me against the wall. "You had me to believe that you rallied for the unity of man and mutant," he bellowed in a gutteral roar. "And yet you are the murderer of that cause, killing millions who didn't conform to your Hitler ways!!"

I had no idea what he was talking about, but I wasn't going to wait around to figure it out. I telepathically summoned all of my X-Men to me.

"Thats right! I know who you are Xavier! Or rather . . ONSLAUGHT!!!"

Now how does he know of my connection to Onslaught? I had no choice but to risk a subtle mind probe. I quickly saw that there was some foreign presence in his psyche. Before I could determine its origin, Scott appeared at my door.

Without hesitation he blasted Kodiak full on in the back with his optic beam.

"What did you do to my car?!" he screamed.

11 Comments:

Blogger SQT said...

This is my first trip to this blog and I am already a fan.

Well done.

10:28 PM  
Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

Someone's in Kodiak's brain? That spells trouble.

10:37 PM  
Blogger Nepharia said...

Oh, Xavier, that Onslaught thing is coming back to haunt you. This does NOT look good.

11:08 PM  
Blogger Professor Xavier said...

Yes, trouble with a capital T. And here I was hoping I would escape without consequence almost destroying the planet.

6:09 AM  
Blogger Heidi said...

Biting you in the butt this is - as Yoda would put it. :)

7:32 AM  
Blogger Erifia Apoc said...

I don't know... I always find I look at telepaths when control of a brain is involved (Looks at Professor X).

9:29 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Dear Professor Xavier,

I am as you say 'available'. However I don't believe that you would ever be considered available to me. Its not because your bald, or because you have been Onslaught and being Onslaught is a positive. Its cause you look like Picard and I can't stand space captains they have this, look at my spaceship huge isn't it thing going fo them. Its just a big hint that they are overcompensating, big time.

Sorry, nothing personal.

Lin

9:51 AM  
Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said...

Cyclops has his priorites right!

1:40 PM  
Blogger SQT said...

Cyclops has his priorites right!

Apparently messing with a man's car will help him find his inner man.

2:01 PM  
Blogger Big Joe Fixit said...

Waaaait a second Ya send me to space and now ya want me to handle your dirty work for you? Yer some piece A. work Xavier. Ok Let's see ican maybe if Ya pay quadruple my normal fee I may consider it

12:36 AM  
Blogger Nicole said...

Who is Onslaught any way?

10:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counters