Wednesday, August 16, 2006

"Professor?"

"Yes, Trunks?"

"I have triangulated the manifestation points of the alien armies and pinpointed the wave variance of their residual energies."

"Oh really? I'll have to take your word for it."

"I mean I've calculated their origin point."

"Gaia's home planet?"

"No. They started from here in our solar system. Just beyond Mars orbital trajectory."

"That's odd. Is there a ship there?"

"I'm hacking into the Hubble Space Telescope right now to do a scan of that region of space. It might take awhile."

"Good work, Trunks. That was worthy of Hank McCoy. Now if we . . say, is your name really Trunks? It seems a little . . unusual."

"Uh, yeah. It's short for Trunks Brief."

I stifiled a laugh. "Really?" Vegeta's boy looked rather uncomfortable.

"Yes. It's kind of a family tradition. I, uh, don't really want to talk about it."

"Fair enough. I better check in with our teams."

Vegeta, Wolverine and Cyclops had meet up with Alpha Flight and were engaging the aliens in Toronto. Maggie and her team had already started battling their army in DC. She had most of the X-Men with her, as well as Gohan and Henchman.

Unfortunately I had not realized that Henchman had been part of Magneto's team assaulting the White House just a few weeks ago. Now he was defending it. Oh well, hopefully no one will notice.

I tried to reach Emma Frost telepathically in London but was unable to find her. The aliens had already struck there and done a lot of damage. Captain Britain and Union Jack fought hard with the regular army but they were over-whelmed. Bra and Goten were on their way to lend assistance.

Part of the invading forces had moved on to Munich, Germany. Apparently Magneto and his Brotherhood were engaging them there. He also seemed to have a female android warrior with him. The Brotherhood seem to think he's dating the robot. Oh well, like daughter like father, I suppose.

I was about to contact them to coordinate our defenses when I heard a loud rumbling noise above the ceiling of the command center. Could it be more alien warriors? I quickly scanned the area above my ruined school and saw it wasn't.

"Trunks, you are in charge," I said as I left the room and entered the elevator. Soon I was above ground.

There in front of me was a sleek silvery space ship. A hatch slid smoothly open and a ramp slowly extended out to the ground.

13 Comments:

Blogger Gyrobo said...

There was no part of that I didn't get.

8:56 PM  
Blogger Professor Xavier said...

If I'm making sense to Gyrobo then I must be doing something wrong. Could be all that cognac I drank before I wrote.

10:04 PM  
Blogger The Hulk said...

XAVIER!!!

1:26 AM  
Blogger Trunks said...

Yes Henchman. I'm giving you the coordinates now to where thje aliens are manifesting. Youu'll rendvouz with other Super teams at the site

1:31 AM  
Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said...

Silvery spaceships? They are always trouble.

1:22 PM  
Blogger Professor Xavier said...

You would know.

2:17 PM  
Blogger TX said...

I am not an andriod

3:53 PM  
Blogger Magdalena said...

dont trust Vegeta

4:27 PM  
Blogger Professor Xavier said...

Excuse me, "artificial life person." I'll try to be more PC in the future.

And Maggie, Vegeta can be a valuable ally, but he seems to be even more volatile than Wolverine.

6:44 PM  
Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

Yeah super powers and volatile personalities, that's not a recipe for disaster.

By the way, the was sarcasm.

8:46 PM  
Blogger Private Hudson said...

Well duh.

8:47 PM  
Blogger Jardena said...

Yeah, even in my galaxy silvery sleek space ships bring trouble, though not as much trouble as the monster sized matte gray ones do.

Not that they could complain much, but the people of Westchester don't complain of the frequent battles and building destruction? I'm impressed unless they've all left town, then I'm even more impressed

9:05 PM  
Blogger Professor Xavier said...

The great thing about human minds is that they are very pliable. If our neighbors should become aware of anything funny going on at the school, they quickly forget about it. ;-)

9:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counters