Sunday, August 06, 2006

*sniffle*

"Well Cyke, looks like we finished off the last a' them," said Wolverine.

*sniffle*

"You ain't still whinin' about your care, are you?"

I looked up at Logan. How could that short little bastard be so cold?

"It wasn't just a car, it was a Corvette!"

"Damn. I didn't see you get this worked up when your wife died. Your priorities are out of whack."

Then Warbird came over. "Well, Mary Jane and Aunt May are safe at least. I'd say about 30 percent of the school was smashed. Plus we have all these Sentinel bodies lying around."

I looked down at the cracked vial in my hand that use to hold several little blue pills. My ticket to redemption. Gone. I threw it across the lawn.

"Vwat are ve goink to do about ze Zentinels zhat took Kodiak ant ze otherz?" Nightcrawler asked.

I couldn't believe what I was hearing. My car was smashed totally beyond repair and these clowns wanted to go on another mission? I jumped up and whirled on Nightcrawler. "You have been living in this country for how long now and you still haven't learned to speak right?! How the heck is anybody suppose to figure out a word you're saying with that ridiculous accent!"

"Vas dat a question? Because it zounded more like a ztatement, zo it vas phrazed like a question."

I briefly considered opening my visor on full blast an incinerating the annoying little elf.

"Fine. You want to go kick some more ass? Then patch up your damn wounds and meet me in the X-Jet hanger in two hours. Beast, you figure out some way to trace those Sentinels and whatever that big Annihilus looking thing was. I'm going to go check on Danny and then we are going to kick some serious ass."

"Scott?" asked Iceman. "We're going to get revenge?"

"Oh it's not revenge, it's punishment."

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

quit stealing my lines Punk!

8:36 AM  
Blogger Warbird said...

I think everyone needs to heal first... Scott you seem to need some time to

Let them have a party we will go after the things when we are up to it


:)

8:51 AM  
Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

Dude, Scottie's gettin' tough. Give 'em the ole one two, Cykie!

10:05 AM  
Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said...

Scott is getting ANGRY!!

10:26 AM  
Blogger Vegeta said...

and you'll think he's funny when he's angry

10:31 AM  
Blogger Deadpool said...

Wolverine stole my line! check last post's cbox! What the heck? This means war.

2:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counters