Sunday, August 13, 2006

"Oh no! What are these horrible things, Storm?!"

"Calm yourself Kitty! You are an X-Man. You must-"

BBADD-OOMMM!

A huge explosion ripped through the street next to us, cutting off the valuable instruction that I was giving Kitty. Lessons would have to wait.

"These armored demons mean to destroy the city. We must fight them!"

"But there are so many!" wailed Kitty. "There must be thousands! Maybe millions! We have to get to the school and get some help!"

Looking up the sky black with the sheer volume of our attackers I knew we would never make it back to Westchester. "No. We will head for the Avengers Mansion. There will be allies there."



I took to the skies and called upon my powers to create a powerful wind vortex, forcing the evil army back. Together we raced through the opening towards the Avengers HQ. Over their sprawling complex, I was surprised to see a wild storm raging. I focused my concentration to try and control the storm, but it resisted me, as if the weather had a mind of its own. Scores of armored warriors charged at me. I reached into the swirling storm, trying to use its power for my own but it would not obey. Then I saw why.

Thor, the God of Thunder, was in the center of it. Frenetic bolts of lighting flew from the dark clouds and leapt from warrior to warrior. Their lifeless armor fell smoking to the street below.

Now that I knew it was Thor creating this tempest, I was able to augment it with my own power. I flew next to him and he smiled and nodded at me. Linking our powers together, we caused the storm to spread out over the city and shoot bolts of electricity into any of the metal monsters still in the air.

Once that threat was gone, we let the skies clear. Down below I could see various heroes of the city fighting the remaining invaders on the ground. There were even a few villians such as the Henchman fighting along side the heroes. I saw Vegeta there. I'm still not quite sure whose side he's on. However the Professor's girlfriend, Magdalena was fighting by his side.

There was tremendous damage all around to the city but once the warriors were defeated, we headed along with the others towards the Xavier school in Westchester.

11 Comments:

Blogger J'onn J'onzz, Martian Manhunter said...

I really like how you manage to do crossovers, yet keep it so that it makes sence to people who don't read all of the other people's blogs.

I sence a Thor/Storm battle coming up. I don't know why I didn't after that thread in the Heroes United Forum asking who would win.

6:44 PM  
Blogger Professor Xavier said...

I'm using the Marvel would handle their cross-overs as my guide. They'd try to keep things self-contained while incorporating everyone's else's plots. I don't know that DC has historically been as into the cross-overs as much, at least not before Crisis.

9:43 PM  
Blogger J'onn J'onzz, Martian Manhunter said...

If you've never read the continuity jammed up mess that is Millenium, you're better for it.

11:31 PM  
Blogger Jardena said...

So do normal people live in NYC anymore? People like civilians, non-mutants, non-gods, that type. Just curious

2:10 AM  
Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

I think Woody Allen still lives in New York.

7:54 AM  
Blogger J'onn J'onzz, Martian Manhunter said...

Lt. Cmdr,

Yeah, nobody ever talks about them though. Such boring creatures.

J'onn J'onzz

8:41 AM  
Blogger Magdalena said...

jon is he normal?


Charles hurry okay

12:30 PM  
Blogger SHI said...

party time?

3:05 PM  
Blogger A Army Of (Cl)One said...

I got hit by one of those lighting bolts, Boy was I Thor the next day.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

What are you all looking at? see it was a PUN, cuz I was hurt and sore and.... Awww nevermind

3:17 PM  
Blogger Jardena said...

lol at AOC, and I think Jon is in Chicago and Woody Allen is not normal, even in NYC's book

9:34 PM  
Blogger Nepharia said...

MMMmmmmmm, Thor. He's hot. Enough to take even a sith chick's breath away.... I wonder how I could work him into my plot....

11:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counters