Wednesday, August 02, 2006

I rushed outside at top speed. The giant wreckage of a smashed Sentinel was crashed into the door frame. The whole wall was buckling under it's weight. I managed to crawl through its smashed chest cage and made it to the back lawn.

A powerful energy burst burst into the ground in front of me. It took all my speed and strength to jump out of the way and roll with the blast. The Sentinel lumbered towards me but I just ignored and kept running ahead. She-Hulk jumped across the yard and grabbed onto the behemoths left leg. Straining all her muscles, she lifted it high up and sent the death machine crashing down onto the ground.

I continued charging ahead. Huge explosions erupted all around me. I tuned them out as I ran.

Finally I reached my destination. There amidst the ruined wreckage of mangled Sentinel was the remains of my beloved Corvette. I fell down onto my knees next to my poor, poor car. Tears flowed freely from my eyes.

"Wwaaaggghhhh!" I cried. "My beautiful babe magnet! Damn you Kodiak!"

A giant Sentinel foot crashed down into the ground next to me, rocking the Earth. It's other foot started to come down onto my head. Suddenly Colossus rushed to my side and with a ferocious roar smashed the machine with the most powerful blow I have ever seen. The Sentinel broke up into several pieces as it tumbled to the ground.

"Damn, mon ami," says Gambit, "zat was a strong punch, Colossus!"

"I just think of dat Spider-Man and pretend I am hitting his head!" Peter replied, looking for more robots to smash.

I tuned all that out and wrapped my arms around the smoldering ruins of my beloved.

My poor car!!

11 Comments:

Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

Well, I guess that I can loan you the moon buggy that deploys from the Danger Sled. Can you promise me that you wont' crack it up?

10:50 PM  
Blogger Cyclops said...

*sniffle* A moon buggy? That could be cool. *sniff*

5:32 AM  
Blogger SHI said...

looks around... and then heads over to Logan

8:21 AM  
Blogger Warbird said...

why are you crying?

what is it... Scott? what was in the broken vile?

8:23 AM  
Blogger Cyclops said...

It's my Corvette man! Kodiak destroyed it. *sniff*

Oh, and the mansion is smashed again and a bunch of people are missing.

9:17 AM  
Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said...

Back to the showroom to order another one!

12:56 PM  
Blogger Warbird said...

love letter to Danny or from danny henchman?

3:53 PM  
Blogger Gaia said...

You know, it's a wonder with me not being there to repair everything, the mansion and everything in it isn't a pile of dust.

10:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Man this was better then leaving the metal decetors in the doorways for Logan. Relax your insurance will cove..... wait you do have insurance rite?

11:30 PM  
Blogger A Army Of (Cl)One said...

Don't worry scott, there is this thing called teh public bus. you can use it any time for about a buck. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

7:24 PM  
Blogger Deadpool said...

Dude you cried more for your car than you did for your dead wife? Was up with that? You know what I mean.

8:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counters