Monday, July 31, 2006


Cyclops is such a pathetic worm. Try as I might, I find it hard to sustain my anger against him. He really is nothing more than a typical example of man. Just about all of them are completely hopeless. Spider-Man is a good example.

You should have seen his face as he floundered, trying to get help for whatever task he has set himself for. While Cyclops stuttered his way to uselessness, Kitty and I hatched a plan. She use to date Spider-Man, you see. I am sure it was just the product of a girl's crush on her mysterious hero. There really is nothing compelling about the man. However, I was enjoying the idea of making him and his snotty woman stew, so I played along.

The surest way to get Cyclops to shut up is to ask him to make a decision. That's exactly what happened when Spider-Man asked who could help him fight his dangerous foe, apparently some sort of negative composite of Spider-Man called the Anti. With Scott frozen in lock-down, I told Spider-Man that Kitty and I would accompany him. The look of panic on his face was priceless! And that sow girlfriend of his was livid! It was all I could do not to burst out laughing.

Perhaps best of all, Colossus saw the whole exchange. And he knows Kitty's history with Spider-Man. Sometimes it is important to remind your partner just how they feel about you.

Yes, the mission shall be a lot of fun. Heh heh heh.

8 Comments:

Blogger J'onn J'onzz, Martian Manhunter said...

I suppose I escape your hatred of men, because I am from Mars, and we Martians can change to either gender?

8:15 PM  
Blogger Cyclops said...

I told you man, she's a psycho.

9:10 PM  
Blogger corbiscide said...

YOu are a dangerous woman Storm. Let me just repeat that a hot and sexy dangerous woman.

9:35 PM  
Blogger Vegeta said...

Pfft! Whatever!

12:18 AM  
Blogger A Army Of (Cl)One said...

Wow, someone had Quaker Instant B@tch for breakfast (again)

2:18 AM  
Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

Eh, I liked her better with the mowhawk. But then she was all like "Ew I lost my powers! Boo hoo, do I love Forge or not?"

8:04 AM  
Blogger SHI said...

okay I guess this wasnt a good day to visit

12:29 PM  
Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said...

Ask Scott if he want's to pilot the jet. He won't be able to decide that.

3:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counters