Monday, August 14, 2006

A metal fist smashed hard into the back of my head and sent me sprawling face first into what was left of the lawn. After a few minutes I lifted my head and tried to focus through the haze. The scene around me was one of utter carnage. The school was razed to the ground. One lone beam rose up from the ground where the Professor's office use to be. Man, he's going to be pissed.

Colossus was a few feet away, smashing two of those armored demons together. To his right, Warbird was buried under a pile of the monsters. Wolverine was behind her, a wild uncontrolled look on his face, spittle flying from his mouth with his animal roar. He was in full on beserker mode, doing what he does best.

And there was that bitch Magdalena. She had arrived here with Spider-Man, Vegeta and some others and totally took charge. She started barking out orders to the X-Men. And they had listened to her!

Can you believe that? My team, of which I am the leader, obeyed her commands. She's just a human! So what if she's the Professor's girlfriend? I'm the leader, damn it!

A smoking lifeless metal body fell to the ground next to me, obviously the victim of Storm's lightening. The whole area was littered with the things. But there were still so many of them. Thousands were in the sky. I could already see several X-Men were down. Healing factor or not, we weren't going to last much longer.

Just then a bright light pierced the dark clouds. I could hear the Professor's voice in my head.

"You have done well, Scott," he said. He was back from that game show!

As his shuttle craft slowly descended, the Professor reached out with his mental powers and entered the minds of each of the invaders. They started falling by the dozens. Soon there were none left standing. We won!!

6 Comments:

Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

It's like a Deus X Machina, but in human form!

Well, mutant form I mean.

8:19 AM  
Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said...

I'm sure the Professor will be so happy to know the school is razed to the ground.

1:25 PM  
Blogger Magdalena said...

dont count your chickens

1:45 PM  
Blogger Danny Bailey said...

scott.. I dont want to leave what if you get hurt?

2:59 PM  
Blogger Cyclops said...

Comes with the suit.

4:39 PM  
Blogger Vegeta said...

..... Whatever.

12:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counters