Friday, August 11, 2006

"Wait a minute Storm, we can't just leave Spider-Man!"

At first I thought Kitty's infatuation with Spider-Man was cute but now it just sickens me. "Please Kitty. That fool is not worth any more of our trouble. We took care of his little Nazi/Hydra men for him. Now he can finish fighting his aunt on his own."

"I don't think it's aunt, I think it's his Anti."

"Aunt or auntie makes no difference. This is not our fight and we've wasted enough of our time. That pathetic worm is not worth it. His insipid attempts at humor are just irritating. I honestly don't know what you ever saw in him."

"But . . he's Spider-Man! He's so totally adorable!"

"Whatever. We are leaving. It is time I put that other fool Cyclops in his place. He has grown far too comfortable thinking he has taken control of the X-Men from me. Now he will learn his place."

I grabbed Kitty's arm and dragged her back the way we had come, past all the unconscious Hyrda soldiers. We reached the street, a wild maniac scream pierced the air. I turned and saw a cloud of black demons descending on the city.

7 Comments:

Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

Fatball special! Fastball special!

10:37 AM  
Blogger J'onn J'onzz, Martian Manhunter said...

I'm glad I'm not the only one who confused Spider-Man's anti for his aunty originally. I thought Aunt May was just being a major pain. Like C-Box Aunt May was.

3:09 PM  
Blogger Erifia Apoc said...

Ooo! You look like you could use a Jedi.

6:27 PM  
Blogger Cyclops said...

Oh man, a Jedi or three would be really great right now. Or maybe a hundred.

7:27 PM  
Blogger concerned citizen said...

aka anonymous :)

hey professor, you might do it different then I do. I just use a HTML formula someone gave me. works every time. If you want it I'll e-mail it to you

9:49 AM  
Blogger concerned citizen said...

Yes! the professor is "so totally adorable!"

11:57 PM  
Blogger Jardena said...

LOL! at j'onn's comment, so true.

As for Jedi, they're ok when they're the ones doing the attacking, but they aren't so good when taken by surprise by a large number of identical beings.

I think Storm might benefit from some happy brownies, or some type of food laced with a mood enhancing drug

12:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counters