Sunday, October 09, 2005

My, my, things certainly have taken an interesting turn. Since the two teams returned from breaking Magneto and his lieutenants out of the federal detention center in Virginia, events have unfolded in a way that I did not expect.

I had assumed that when Storm found out I had sent a second team without telling her, she would have thrown an unholy fit. She does have a tendency to get easily riled. Instead, she has been almost inseparable from Deadpool, who returned to the mansion with the others.

Deadpool had been part of the second team that Cyclops led. When Storm was accidentally locked into a room with the villainous Venom, it was Deadpool who charged ahead and rescued her from certain death. She has understandably been extremely grateful. Storm have him a tour of the school grounds, they have had two meals together and they spent hours talking with each other. I suppose what surprises me most about this is the stark differences in their personalities.


Wade Wilson is a rather outgoing type of person. He has a tremendous exuberance and a rather sarcastic, almost inane, sense of humor. He seems to be constantly on and, quite frankly, some of the other residents here are a little disturbed by him. He is after all a professional killer.

Storm on the other hand can be rather straight-laced and humorless. I have been eavesdropping on their conversations telepathically and she seems rather smitten with Deadpool. For himself, Deadpool seems to be in a chronic state of arousal and remains primarily focused on how he can "close the deal", so to speak. Reading his mind, I can see that he plans to make his move later tonight by maneuvering Ororo into the hot tub. We'll have to see what happens.

7 Comments:

Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said...

I'm sure the hot tub will be a contributing factor. Make sure you watch carefully.

3:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Alright, since you guys wont take us and I can't stand daddy's antics anymore, I need somewhere to saty.
I, that is Peitro and I, need our own head-quarters. We can start our own team of super heroes. I won't be that hard, since we know most of them and we can tell if they're bad news
And if you are going to suggest we go back to the Avengers the answer is no. Somehtings gotten into Captain America, he's...well kind of peverted.He grabbed me when Peitro and I went to see him and Peitro..well,let's just say he got upset. I dont think Captian America will be using his left arm for a while.
Now I know thi seems like alot for a favor but I would really apreciate it if you would help me. I would give you anyhthing(and I mean anything) in return since this is far beyond a little task.
I tried to use my powers but all I could get was a very small tree house. Please help me!
Yours Truley,

Wanda "Scarlet Witch" Maximoff

8:22 PM  
Blogger Professor Xavier said...

I know what you mean about Captain America, Wanda. I've heard stories. I think being frozen in an ice cube for 50 years does something to a man's, well, "confidence."

And as far as putting together a new team, it seems like I do that every week or so anyway. It will be no problem at all. I'll see what can be arranged tomorrow.

9:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

For being his twin, Scarlet Witch tends to spell Pietro's name wrong a lot.

11:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I never really went to school... It's not nice to make fun! And besides, he spells my name with an "e".

7:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey don't make fun of Wanda! Just cause she likes robots. BTw, since things didn't go so well with Storm, maybe you and I could have dinner sometime Wanda?

7:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sure, ya whatever.I don't have anything to do after I get my new base up and running, so why not. I can't even remember the last time I went on a date.....

AND VISIONS AN ANDROID NOT A ROBOT! There's a difference.

8:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counters