Monday, October 03, 2005

I can't even hear myself think. Jesse Jackson and his Rainbow/PUSH coalition have set up camp outside the gates of the school. Every news media outlet in the country is here video taping the show. There is even a helicopter flying over the school. It's like we have been invaded by an army. I feel underseige! It's driving me crazy!

Oh no, I can hear them chanting outside right now.

"Repression! Suppression! Let Storm fly!
Repression! Suppression! Let Storm fly!"

And now Jackson is starting to make another speech! Doesn't that man ever get tired? He's like a terminator.

"Let me tell you a story. It will make you worry. It's about a man, a white man, who started a school. Who could go to his school? Only special people. People he deemed worthy. I ask you my friends, is that fair?
Is that right? And yet can we be surprised? This is how the white man has always treated the black man. He builds his restricted schools. He puts high walls around them. Why? Just so he can put the black man down. And when the white man finally bends down to accept one black person what does he do? He keeps her down. These so called X-Men have condescended to take in a sister, the mighty Storm. Why? So she can do their laundry. So she can do their floors. This is wrong! This is an injustice! They made their favorite white son the leader of the team because they are afraid of the power of the black man! Let Storm free! Let Storm fly! Let Storm fly!"

And now the crowd is chanting again! I can't stand it! What are they even talking about? Storm is the team leader! I wish I could just alter Jackson's mind with my powers and get him to leave but he has all these cameras on him. If they don't stop soon, I'm going to send Wolverine out there. Why won't they leave?!?

11 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I could press a few bliss buttons to make them leave, Charles. It has worked before.

And Gaia, I am ready to "fix" Kurt. And the image I have of him in my mind right now should suffice.

10:06 PM  
Blogger Professor Xavier said...

I appreciate the offer Emma, but I'm afraid of the negative backlash should anyone in the media realize what's going on.

As far as Kurt goes, by all means, please do whatever you can. Just let me know how it turns out.

5:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's settled then, we'll try to fix Kurt tonight.

If worse comes to worse Prf. I could make it so this whole ordeal never happened. It would be extremly difficult and I'd my energy would be totally drained, but i think I owe it to you, for taking me time after time.

7:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why you so pregnat?

7:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Simply locate Blink and make her teleport them to the moon.

1:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You could pay me something to make me go away. I gotta eat. -- the Rt. Rev. Jesse Jackson

2:38 PM  
Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said...

A mind-altering drug in the water usually does the trick.

3:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Apocalypse lives...........

3:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ok, thats a little freaky. You don't think this is a serious comment do you? That would be sooooooooo...bummer. Gosh I'm really freaked out now. My telepathy isn't picking up anything though...what about everyone else?

5:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You could pay Jesse to go away, or you could pay me to make sure he's gone. Foever.

5:55 PM  
Blogger Professor Xavier said...

I'm going to have to do something soon. This ruining the X-Men's image for tolerance. Oh no! Now Storm is out there starting to address the crowd. I have to go!

6:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counters