Tuesday, October 25, 2005

I have received several comments on the similarity in appearance between myself and Captain Jean-Luc Picard of the USS Enterprise. While I admit to seeing some vague resemblence, I hardly think that we are "twins", as some have claimed.



The largest argument against our being twins is that he was born on July 13, 2305 while I was born some three hundred and fifty years earlier. Also, Captain Picard was born in Labarre, France while I was born in the good old US of A. Clearly, out mother would have to have defied quite a few laws of physics in order to pull off having us as twins.

I really have no explanation what-so-ever for our apparent similarities. Hmm, now that I think about it though, I do seem to recall taking a summer holiday during my more adventerous youth in the wine region of France. And yes, there was quite a lovely girl that I spent a couple of weeks with. Oh, she was a vision. I can't believe I haven't thought of her in all this time. Let me see now, what was her name? Blanchard? Placard? What was it? I forget, it was so long ago. Well, I'm sure it doesn't matter.

3 Comments:

Blogger Vegeta said...

Hmmm Don't worry about it people keep mistaking me for Wolverine. The only similarties we have is we're both around 5'3, have hair outside human norm, and are both angry go figure.

12:39 AM  
Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

Don't worry, Professor, it's probably just a coincidence.

Even if it was not, having your genes in the pool is not such a bad thing.

9:20 AM  
Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said...

It could be awkward having a family reunion.

3:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counters