Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Events took a very dangerous turn today.

Wolverine, Nightcrawler and Beast spent last night at the Palladium, the nightclub that is also being transformed into the headquarters of the X-Hibitionists, Scarlet Witch's new super hero team. The three of them had stormed out of the school in a huff after finding out that I had their minds tampered with. I did that purely in their best interests, of course, to correct their serious personality flaws. Apparently they don't see it that way.

The day before, the X-Hibitionists had discovered a Brood hatchery under the club. They were able to defeat the monsters but everyone is naturally very concerned about where these alien creatures came from. I sent out two teams, one lead by Storm and the other by Cyclops, to scour the city for any other signs the aliens. Each team had a powerful telepath to aid in the search. Storm had Gaia and Cyclops had Jean Grey.

Back at the Palladium, Wolverine, Nightcrawler and Beast finally woke up. Their heads were ringing from all the booze they had the night before. Both Scarlet Witch and Dazzler were there. I monitored their conversation with my telepathic powers.

"How could you guys ruin my show last night!" Dazzler yelled at them.

"Meine Fraulein, I ahm sooo sorry," said Kurt. "Ve vere just so mad at de Professor. Ve meant no offense."

"And you are complicit in his sins, too," Beast said, pointing a finger at Scarlet Witch.

"That's right, darlin'," said Wolverine, his voice laced with anger. "You screwed with my mind and made me a wimp! I ain't too happy about that."

"Oh Logan, grow up," said Wanda. "You were a total insufferable boor and no one could stand you. All you did was sit around in front of the TV watching stupid reality game shows all day. It was just pathetic. Now your back to being a powerful macho warrior who doesn't take crap from anybody. You should be down on your knees thanking me."

Logan was so stunned by Wanda's dressing-down that all he could do was stand with his mouth agape.

"Can ve join your team?" asked Nightcrawler, awe in his voice.

"Um . . we actually have a full roster at the moment," Wanda replied, "and our headquarters isn't finished yet."

"Hey, I'm Wolverine!" yelled Logan. "It's in my freakin' contract that I get to be on every single mutant team out there. Good or evil! Hell, I was in both the Avengers and Defenders, too! You got to take me."

"Well, we are in a bit of a crisis at the moment," answered Wanda. "We found some alien monsters in the club a couple of days ago. We don't know if there are more. I guess you three could be auxiliary members until we resolve this."

"That would be most satisfactory, Wanda," said Beast. "Thank you."

And it was at that moment that a pack of vicious Brood warriors burst through the wood floor, surrounding the five heroes. It was also at that moment that I lost all telepathic contact with everyone. I am cut off from all three teams and have no idea what's going on. I immediately called Deadpool on the phone and asked him to investigate. I am now anxiously awaiting his report.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm contacting you from my cell phone Prof. something’s screwing up my telepathy.
This is getting very serious. We found a whole hatchery of Brood warriors and we received a cut off message from Scott's team saying they found a small army.
Our team has destroyed most of the hatchery (with a few difficulties), but we still do not know where the queen is, or if she has started laying eggs in people. I'm not sure how these other ones have been surviving without people, I thought they needed them. Do you suppose they have evolved (yet again)? I have to go; we got a hint of another pack.
Best Wishes,
Gaia:)

9:51 PM  
Blogger Professor Xavier said...

This situation is most desperate. I'm glad both your team and Scott's are fairing well. As soon as I hear from Deadpool or any of the others, I will let you know via this blog.

And yes Haris, the X-Men have faced the Brood in the past. Some of those encoutners have been documented. For some further information about these monsters, you may want to visit this site -
http://www.marveldirectory.com/alienraces/brood.htm

6:39 AM  
Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

Hey Professor, I'm doing my part!

8:23 AM  
Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said...

Logan seems to flit around from team to team. Has he considered the Justice League of America yet?

3:19 PM  
Blogger Deadpool said...

Its really icky there Prof. I stepped in one of their eggs. PTell you more later.

6:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counters