Tuesday, October 18, 2005

When Wolverine, Nightcrawler and the Beast stormed out of the school yesterday they made their way to New York City. Apparently they somehow found out about my blog and read the postings concerning the alterations of their minds by their fellow mutants. They practically admitted that their personalities had improved, and yet they insisted on blaming me for some unknown reason. Some people just have no gratitude.

They made their way to the Palladium nightclub which, in addition to being the venue that the Dazzler headlines regularly, also serves as the secret, still under construction, headquarters for the X-Hibitionists. They spent the whole night there yesterday, dancing and boozing and hitting on the ladies and fighting with patrons - generally making asses of themselves. Wolverine kept shouting "I'm the best at what I do!" Needless to say, they were quite the nuisances.

Security tried to throw them out to the street, without much success. Every time they managed to get Nightcrawler out of the club, he would just teleport back inside. The Beast would just bound out of the bouncers' reach, and of course Wolverine just popped his claws. Security wisely kept their distance from him.

Dazzler did her best to stay professional and get through her set, but the Beast kept leaping on stage. Alison finally had to hit him with an intense light display, leaving him stunned long enough that she could get through her songs.

When Wolverine saw Hank slump to the floor, he became furious and started to rush to the stage. On his way, he banged into a rather large American Indian named T.Hawk who was fully decked out in a white jean disco suit, complete with tassels. Wolverine started to push him aside but the rather muscular disco Indian grabbed the back of his costume and tossed him across the dance floor. This triggered Logan's beserker rage. His claws sprung out with a loud 'snnikkt'.

It was at that moment that the Scarlet Witch, Quicksilver and Psylocke came downstairs into the club area. As Wolverine started to race towards the crowd, his claws swinging frantically, Wanda threw a hex bolt at him. Wolverine's feet slipped out from under him and he landed hard on his butt. He slid towards the giant Indian like an out of control bowling ball, sending dancers flying in his wake.

The Indian grabbed Logan's feet and started to spin him like a windmill. When he let go, Wolverine went sailing through the air in front of the stage. As he passed in front of the Dazzler, she hit him with a mind-numbing mutant powered light show, too. Wolverine hit the ground in a ball and couldn't move.

Meanwhile, Psylocke had run up to Nightcrawler. She was about to smack him with her energy blade when Kurt fell to his knees. "I am aht your service, meine Dame. I am yours to command." Every since Geia and Emma altered his mind to eradicate his perverted tendencies, Kurt has been rather subservient to the ladies. I suspect that was Emma's contribution to Nightcrawler's new personality.

Anyway, with the three out of control X-Men neutralized, Dazzler could finish her show and the club patrons could enjoy their night of fun. Now the question is, what do with the three of them?

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, I just found some very frightning (and gross) information. You probably already know, but the brood queen lays her eggs in people. That is a really scary thought. If the Hellfire Club didn't do it, there has to be a queen smowhere in New York, laying eggs in people! There could be dozens of people walking around with those things in them! This is more serious than I thought. I'm comming back straight away, I dont want to wait another second longer to find out where those eggs came from.
Best Wishes
Gaia:)

7:12 AM  
Blogger Professor Xavier said...

Obviously this has become a crisis situation. I'd better send an X-Men team to assist the X-Hibtionists. I'm glad Gaia's coming back.

3:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, Gaia dearest, I could have told you that the Hellfire Club was not in on it. Even if I have severed my ties with them, I still have connections.

And Charles I appologize for making Mr. Wagner subservient. I believe that it is a better alternative than having him dig through your students personal affects.

I appologize for my absence. I have been swamped with work and have been locked up in my room. So I do beg your pardon.

-Emma

9:47 PM  
Blogger Professor Xavier said...

I'm just glad you are OK, Emma. Personally I greatly prefer Kurt subserviant to women rather than objectifying or stalking them. And that's not just my relief at not being exposed to legal liability talking.

And Haris, T. Hawk is not an X-Man, but apparently he does like going to the disco clubs, judging by that outfit any way. It was just one of those coincidences that make team-ups so common around here.

6:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counters