Friday, October 14, 2005

Well I certainly just got an ear full. As you may know, I have been helping the Scarlet Witch put together a new team of powerful mutants. In addition to her and her brother Quicksilver, the new team consists of some very experienced and powerful former X-Men - Angel, Iceman, Psylocke, Quicksilver and Sage. The team has secured an interesting headquarters - the former disco club Palladium on Manhattan's lower east side. And the Dazzler, who performs regularly at the club, has joined the team. The ear full I received was from Storm, who just a few moments ago had burst into my office.

"What cheap underhanded trick are you trying to pull?!" she screamed as she threw my office doors open with a powerful gust of localized wind.

"My dear, Ororo, whatever do you mean?" I asked innocently.

"You know very well what I mean, and your pathetic schemes won't work!" Storm yelled.

"I really have no idea what you are talking about," I insisted.

"Fine. Have it your way. Sit in your ivory tower and play your sad little games."

"Ororo, please. I'm not-"

"You don't want me as the X-Men team leader so your are stealing away all the X-Men! Did you think I wouldn't find out about this new team?! How many more teams are you forming?! How many X-Men will be left when you are done raping me!?"

"Storm! That is totally inappropriate! I am not-"

"Spare me your lies! Just so you know - I am on to you. And if ever your little "X-Hibitionists" get in my way, I will barb-e-que all of them!"

And with that, she stormed out. Her blitzkrieg left me sitting in stunned silence for several minutes. A friend of mine, who may just also be a distant cousin, Jean-Luc, suggested that there might be some rivalries between the two teams and it looks like he was right. Perhaps he might be a telepathic mutant. It does run in the family.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

-laughs-
I would like to see Storm try. I've had some recent visits from Agatha Harkness, and I've been learning quite a bit. She's also helped me with getting Betsy back to normal, or at least as normal as can be. I've taken a look at the night club, and its pretty good. As you said, it'll need super computers and other things, but its nice and clean, and even a little classy.

10:30 PM  
Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said...

Storm does appear to be rather tempramental at times.

Perhaps she needs to go on an Attitude Adjustment Course?

11:00 AM  
Blogger Deadpool said...

I'd try to convince her to start a branch of X-men in Africa or something.

2:04 PM  
Blogger Professor Xavier said...

I am definitely going to have to do something about Storm. She's really starting to scare me.

I'm glad the new headquarters are satisfactory, Wanda. Work crews will be in there over the next two to three weeks installing all the special modifications and equipment. Once they are finished, I will erase their memories so they aren't a threat to security.

9:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counters