Sunday, October 23, 2005

I was extremely pleased with the successes of the three mutant teams that battled the Brood hoards in and beneath Manhattan. It seemed like all the alien monsters were vanquished. Jon, the Intergalactic Gladiator, Cyclops and Beast have been dispatched to investigate the mysterious Asteroid X, the apparent source of waves that are interfering with all telepathic powers on Earth. Both Shi'Ar and Sentinel technology appear to be present there. It may well have something to do with the Brood invasion. What concerns me most though is that the Queen has not yet been found. Several hatcheries were uncovered, which means there must be a Queen somewhere nearby.

Hmm, there is a loud crashing sound coming from downstairs. I thought I was the only one here in the mansion at the moment. I suppose I should go to investigate. I will continue dictating this post into the mobile recorder.

"Out in the hall here I can hear more crashing sounds. I wish my telepathic powers were working so that I could scan the area. This blasted elevator is so slow. There are only a few floors in the school but this damn thing takes forever. Finally!

"Well, now I'm on the ground floor and this place is a disaster area. The walls are smashed, the floor is torn up. This doesn't look good. Maybe I should find a phone and try and call Deadpool or Gaia. Yes, I think that would be for the best right -"

"Rrrraaawwwnnnhhh!!"

"Oh no!! It's the Queen! She's charging at me! Without my mental powers I'm helpless. This blasted chair is so slow! She's almost on top of me!"















-Whammmfff-

"Emma Frost! Where did you come from? That monster bounced right off of you!"

"I was in my room reading Dean Koontz's new Frankenstein book. All the crashing noise disturbed me so I thought I'd come and see what Wolverine was up to. Imagine my surprise to see this beastie. My telepathy doesn't seem to be working but I can still make my body diamond hard. Now then, what the hell is that thing?"

"It's a Brood Queen. I don't know wh- she's coming back for more!!"

"Stupid monster. You think once would be -"

-Wwwhhhammmmfff-

"She bounced off you again, Emma."

"Yes, she's not very bright, Charles. She looks stunned."

"Then we don't have much time. I have to get Blink on the phone. There's one in the library. Can you keep the Queen distracted?"

"Don't worry about me, Charles. She's most singled minded."

"Good. Now to the phone. Here it is. Dialing the number. Phone is ringing. Ring, ring. Hello, Blink?"

"Professor Xavier? You've kind of caught me at a bad time. The Gen X team and I -"

"Blink! This is an emergency. This won't take long but I need you to teleport here to the school at once!"

"Okay, okay. Jeez."

-bllinnkk-

"So where's the fire, Professor?"

"Thank you for coming, Blink. There's a Brood Queen out in the hallway. At the moment she's busy smashing her head against Emma Frost's diamond hard body. Can you, perhaps, teleport the Queen somewhere?"

"Sure. Where?"

"Somewhere far, far away."

"You got it. Let's just go to the hall and - holy cow! That thing is huge! And she's charging at us!"

"The for heaven sakes girl, teleport -"

-bllinnkkk-

" - it away from here. Oh. Good work. So, where did you send it?"

"Well, it's from outer space, right? So I sent it into outer space."

"Hmm. Very good. Thank you for you assistance."

"It looks like this place is going to need a little TLC, Professor."

"Yes, well, I'll worry about that tomorrow."

8 Comments:

Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said...

You didn't send it my way, did you?

12:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh great Kakorot is playing with it. Get back in the ship You Clown!!!!!!!!!

1:30 PM  
Blogger Deadpool said...

Hope Blink sent it to those Battlestar Galactica rejects. They laughed at my idea that Bea Arthur should star in it.

8:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really don't think its safe. We should have killed her right then and there. OOOOOO I wish I was there! I would have blasted her to smithereens!
We need a spaceship. Well maybe not the X-Men, but I really have to know she's dead. She’s just too much of a threat to be left alone. I think the X-Hibitionists should come too, this really started out as their mission. It actually wouldn’t take that long, and what can she do out in space? Float at us?
If it's all right with you Prf., I'd like to take the X-Jet. If not I can get another one, I have my ways...
Best Wishes,
Gaia:)

7:04 AM  
Blogger Professor Xavier said...

I'd be happy to let you use the X-Jet Gaia, as long as you had a qualified pilot along. I don't it's going to be able to reach the outer atmosphere though.

And Jean-Luc, I'm not sure Blink's teleportation works across time. You'd better check your galley though, she looked hungry.

8:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't worry, if it can't reach the outer atmosphere, I'll make it. As for a pilot, I'm sure we'll find someone.

6:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well Gaia, I have spoken with the rest of the team and we are all ready to go.
I too wish to know if the queen is truley dead or not, and I am still curious about when she got here and by what means. I hope our voyage will answer some of our questions.

8:24 PM  
Blogger Professor Xavier said...

Quite frankly I'd love to have Storm taken off my hands for awhile and she's fully qualified on the X-Jet. I wish you the best on your mission. Please let us know what happens.

8:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counters