Tuesday, October 25, 2005

As one of the foremost authorities on homo superior, a successful published author and a sought after public speaker, I am often asked to accept various awards. In fact, I have an entire room at the mansion that has nothing but plaques and letters of commendation and such. Most of them are strictly pro forma honoraiums and don't really have much personal meaning for me.

Recently though I was the recipient of a most unusual and interesting award. I am not sure how to even begin to describe this prize that I have received. I had best just show it to you.










I received this most amazing personalized gift for being the 100,000 visitor to the blog of Master Yoda. For those of you who don't know, and I'm sure that includes none of you, he is the head of the Jedi order, an ancient religion that is rather big in a galaxy far, far away.

I am very honored to be both the 100,000 visitor to Yoda's site and the recipient of such an astounding reward. Thank you, Master Yoda.

While I am of course very appreciative, it is apparent that Yoda, being over 700 years old, does have a bit of a vision problem. For some reason, he spelled "Charles", "James". Ah well. The picture is in my possession and will now take the central place of honor in my trophy room.

5 Comments:

Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

Schweet!

You must be proud.

Maybe he was telling you that the musical group James should keep on truckin'

10:04 PM  
Blogger Master Yoda said...

I think that you're autograph, James Chutney, of Patterson, NJ, must have.

Sorry for the mix-up I am. My Stupid Intern's fault, it is!

2:15 AM  
Blogger Ciera said...

Yoda just doesn't want to admit that he's getting up in years and is getting ....... forgetful






Cpt. Picard recomneded your blog to me.

2:08 PM  
Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said...

I blame the intern!

2:54 PM  
Blogger Professor Xavier said...

The one good thing I can say about interns is - you don't have to pay them.

9:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counters