Monday, September 12, 2005

Well, what I feared would come to pass has. Shortly after Wolverine returned to the school this morning, Cyclops came running into my office, tears streaking down the sides of his face.

"Professor, how could you?!" he moaned.


After a brief sigh, I replied, "Scott, you must understand. I have a certain obligation to Wolverine since I took him in after he left the Weapon X program."

"Oh that's crap!" he shouted in his whinniest voice. "You know he got kicked out of Weapon X because he wouldn't get off the couch. All that little psychopath does is watch TV and talk about how he's going to slice up all the losers!"

"Be that as it may, I do feel some obligation to . ."

"But Professor, it's just not fair!" Scott interrupted. "I don't know what my Jeannie sees in that dwarf but I just can't stand it."

"Well Scott, then I may have some good news for you. A, um, "friend", recently suggested that there may be an opening for Wolverine on the Defenders. I'm going to make some inquiries. I'll let you know how it goes tomorrow."

"Well, okay then. I guess," he sniffled. I swear, that boy is such a girl.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay! I'm a "friend". If Starnge is hesitant at first, though a bunch of money in his face. He's pretty greedy from what I hear.

6:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

leave Wolvie alone he's not that bad...is he?

10:00 PM  
Blogger Vegeta said...

Another Saiyan? Where do they keep coming from.

4:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counters