Sunday, September 11, 2005

It looks like things are falling apart in the Savage land thanks to our little Wolverine. Apparently he's creating as much a disturbance for Magneto and his people as he did here at the school. Magento has asked me to take him back but as he knows, we had a deal. I helped him "relocate" from his federal "housing" and he agreed to take the crazy Canuck off my hands.

Sigh. Wolverine is such a nuisance. I guess I have no one to blame but myself for agreeing to take him in the first place. He had no where to go and I thought it might be valuable to have a seasoned Weapon X fighter on the X-Men. Then when I realized what a slacker couch-potato he really was, I figured I could just put him on the front line of some horrendous battle and let nature run his course. I hadn't counted on that ridiculous healing factor of his though. He's very hard to kill.

And the funny thing is, he's really a terrible fighter. Sure he can carve up things pretty good, if he can ever make contact. He's best at taking on stationary objects, like doors and walls. Against a living being, he always takes a beating. If someone has gun, you can be sure Wolverine's going to get shot. If he didn't have that healing factor, he'd be dead a long time ago.

I guess I'll have to take him back from Magneto. I better get Scott a box of Kleenex.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

While, I gave you my offer...Though the best soultion is to dump him on some other super-team. I'm sure the Defenders are desperate enough.

6:50 PM  
Blogger Professor Xavier said...

Frankly even just the idea of putting the two of you together in a small environment is probably enough to get me lynched for endangering society. But your idea about shipping Logan off to the Defenders is interesting. Maybe I'll give Dr. Strange a call. We have worked together in the past.

7:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counters