Tuesday, September 06, 2005


I just wanted to take this opportunity to address a suggestion made by an enterprising man who has from time to time interacted with some of my students. This man is known as Deadpool.

While not technically a mutant, Deadpool has been infused with the genetic material of Wolverine, who is a mutant. The imaginative scientists of Project X did this in an attempt to recreate Wolverine's famous healing ability. Deadpool was at best a mixed success.

Now self-employed as a mercenary, he offers his not-quite unique services to eliminate certain problems. Most relevant to myself, he recently offered to help me deal, in a rather permanent fashion, with my ex-wife, Dr. Moira MacTaggert, who is making herself rather a pain in my backside.

Since this idea of freeing oneself of a bothersome individual by targeted termination has recently made headlines, thanks to Pat Robertson's spontaneous suggestion that our government assassins eliminate a certain foreign dictator, I thought this might be an ideal opportunity to address my thoughts on assassination in general.

I am absolutely positively without any shred of hesitation or reservation opposed to it. (Deadpool, give me a call.)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay!!!!!! I'm on the blog. *looks up* what the hell does that have to do with anything? Oh and by the way Prof., I left a message about you know what.

6:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counters