Thursday, September 08, 2005

Hmmm. I just had a rather interesting message from my ex-wife, Dr. Moira MacTaggert. Apparently the episode of Judge Judy that we taped ran today and the she-witch watched it. She tells me that she felt just terrible about the way Judge Judy treated me. Moira claims that she wants to reconcile our differences. To that end, she has arranged for us to go on Dr. Phil tomorrow to get some professional help to work through our problems. Moira happens to have gone to college with Oprah's gynecologist, which is how she was able to get us scheduled so quickly.

Now normally I would never associate myself with some schlock pop-pseudo therapist li
ke "Doctor" Phil, but I've heard Gambit laughing at what a woman-hater he is. Gambit never misses an episode of Dr. Phil. Remi pretends to be a ladies man but that's just a smoke-screen. In actuality, Gambit is as gay as Liberace in a tutu.

This could be my perfect opportunity to get revenge on Moira. Make me look bad on national TV, will she! And to think I was about to engage the services of Deadpool. First, my revenge. Then Deadpool.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gambit gay? Wow, well makes sense. He can't be with the woman he luv, cause he can't touch her. Yeah right...

9:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gambit is no homosexual

12:34 PM  
Blogger Professor Xavier said...

Well, let's just say that he's "confused".

9:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counters