Saturday, September 03, 2005

Unnhh. My head is ringing. What on earth happened to me last night? The last thing I remember is telling Scott to get me a doll that looked like my ex-wife, Dr. Moira MacTaggert, so that I could attempt some Voodoo on it. Wait a minute. Before that I remember breaking out the bottle of vintage cognac that the Angel had gotten me for Christmas. And here by my computer I see an empty bottle. I couldn't have drunk the whole thing, could I? But that would explain the horrible ringing in my ears and pounding in my brain.

It would also seem to explain the rather painful sensation in my bladder. I'm trying to work the controls of my damn wheelchair but the thing won't take me to the bathroom. I can't steer! This is so frustrating. My head is all muddled. I can't focus my telepathy either. There must be some way to get rid of the pain. I do seem to recall something about the "hair of the dog." Maybe the bottle of chardonnay from my birthday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counters