Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Well, it looks like my students may just get to have another party. I contacted Captain America upon hearing that he was forming a New Avengers team.

"Hello, Captain, how are things with you?" I asked once I had managed to track him down.

"Not to good Professor Xavier. The Avengers have been destroyed. I'm putting together a new team to find out who did it and to destroy them." I couldn't believe my good luck!

"Well Captain, then I certainly have some good news for you. My absolute best and bravest fighter is looking for a new challenge."

"Who?" he asked.

"He is a warrior born and bred with tremendous healing abilities and a fearless, tenacious spirit."

"Who?" Captain America repeated, sounding more impatient.

" . . Wolverine," I answered.

There was dead silence on the line.

"The little runt is a psychopath, but that may just be what I need right now. Alright, Professor. Send him to me. Let's see if I can make a man out of him."

My heart just sang with joy. Thanks for the tip D.P. - now I just have to talk Logan into it.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

A real enlightening blog. Don't stop now. I'm sure you'd be interested in How to buy & sell everything, like music on interest free credit; pay whenever you want.

8:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

By utilizing the powerful niche of Site Build It you can easily generate residual income this system builds that for you it's all in place, truly amazing.

to find out more Visit work at home business site. It pretty much covers work at home business today to learn more.

8:36 PM  
Anonymous Deadpool said...

Spamers!!! So lame. Anyway I'm sure Tony Stark's drunk enough, if Wolvie doesn't make the Avengers he'll get blown up and not be back for a few weeks or so.

9:22 PM  
Blogger Professor Xavier said...

Spammers are annoying but I do want to keep this open for all. Hmm, perhaps I shall use my mental powers to make them think they are hamsters. Then I can have them run around in giant steel wheels all day.

10:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counters