Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Well, it looks like my students may just get to have another party. I contacted Captain America upon hearing that he was forming a New Avengers team.

"Hello, Captain, how are things with you?" I asked once I had managed to track him down.

"Not to good Professor Xavier. The Avengers have been destroyed. I'm putting together a new team to find out who did it and to destroy them." I couldn't believe my good luck!

"Well Captain, then I certainly have some good news for you. My absolute best and bravest fighter is looking for a new challenge."

"Who?" he asked.

"He is a warrior born and bred with tremendous healing abilities and a fearless, tenacious spirit."

"Who?" Captain America repeated, sounding more impatient.

" . . Wolverine," I answered.

There was dead silence on the line.

"The little runt is a psychopath, but that may just be what I need right now. Alright, Professor. Send him to me. Let's see if I can make a man out of him."

My heart just sang with joy. Thanks for the tip D.P. - now I just have to talk Logan into it.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Spamers!!! So lame. Anyway I'm sure Tony Stark's drunk enough, if Wolvie doesn't make the Avengers he'll get blown up and not be back for a few weeks or so.

9:22 PM  
Blogger Professor Xavier said...

Spammers are annoying but I do want to keep this open for all. Hmm, perhaps I shall use my mental powers to make them think they are hamsters. Then I can have them run around in giant steel wheels all day.

10:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counters