Thursday, September 22, 2005

Well, Cyclops embarked on his mission to rescue Nightcrawler, Beast and Gambit from the local jail. I suppose I shouldn't be surprised by the results.

I had told Cyclops to assemble a team to perform the jail-break. He decided however to attempt the rescue on his own. Apparently he felt some sort of need to prove his manliness to Jean by doing a brave, heroic feat.

Scott waited until the cover of darkness. At least he had that much sense. He waited on the corner until the street was clear and then hurriedbehind a metallic garbage dumpster next to the station. Then he snuck over to the drainage pipe running up the side of the one story
police precinct, shimmied up to the roof and ran over to the locked steel access door. Scott used a lower-level optic blast to zap the lock and snuck inside.

As he crept down the staircase, hugging the wall, I could hear the Mission Impossible music playing in his head. When he reached the bottom, he started slowly down the hall. Just then, a police officer rounded the corner. Scott froze, holding his breath.

"Hey, what the hell are you doin' here?!" the officer shouted.

Scott let out a high-pitched yelp. In a mad panic he spun around and started running. But he spun too far. He smacked hard into the wall, bouncing off and crashing down on the linoleum floor. A loud crack filled the entire building as his head connected to the ground. Scott was knocked unconscious. The police dumped his limp body in the cell next to the other X-Men.

At this point all the holding cells in the Westchester precinct are full of my students. I am embarrassed to admit that I trained these people. Oh well. Hopefully a little time behind bars will toughen up Scott. I plan to use my mental powers to block his mind from activating his mutant powers, just as I am with the others. Serves the incompetent buggers right. Maybe they will finally learn something.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Poor Scott. Now I do not have anyone to play mind games with. Oh well. I suppose I could latch onto Warren, as he is the only one who seems remotely competant. Then again, Bestsy may be off her pills and go crazy like usual.

That girl has died one too many times and I think its messesed the poor dear's mind. I pity whoever is her girlfriend next time around.

9:40 PM  
Blogger Professor Xavier said...

Well, it certainly wouldn't be the first time a woman has passed over poor Scott. And as I'm sure you know, Warren is a bit of a playboy. But you can obviously handle yourself. The only one to watchout for is Jean. She can be a little protective of her men.

10:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So....how long are you planning to leave them all in there? I've been away for a while and I would really like to see them all (maybe not Kurt) and I've got a bit of a phobiea of chains and bars.

You know, well ya I guess you do know, I have reality warping abilities sorta like Scarlet Witche's (but I have control! haha!). Now, I'm not all for this because you can really screw somebody up messing with them over and over and ovr again (i.e Wolverine), but I could take a crack at 'em all if you would like. Only if you think it is necessary.

7:04 AM  
Blogger Professor Xavier said...

Gaia, I plan to leave the boys in custody until they learn their lesson. Ahh, who am I kidding? They aren't going to learn anything. I guess I'll have them released today.

2:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'd get Nightcrawler out and send him to She-hulk's house with a camera...

6:08 PM  
Blogger Professor Xavier said...

So Deadpool, how is Wolverine doing? I hope you've been able to get him to stop watching soap operas. If he must watch television, better he sees Arnold Schwarznegger movies. That should make a man out of him.

6:39 PM  
Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said...

If you get a little tired of leading the X Men, you can come and do my job when I'm on vacation on the Enterprise. I don't think anyone would notice the difference.

5:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counters