Sunday, September 18, 2005

Gambit has become rather upset since I "outed" him the other day on this blog. It seems he's still in denial. Anyway, in an effort to verify his masculinity to the world, he coerced the Beast into attempting to break Nightcrawler out from jail. His been sitting in holding awaiting trial for harassing Kitty Pride last week. I've been using my mental powers to block him from teleporting. I was going to have him released myself until he posted a rather sexist comment the other day that showed he had as yet failed to reform.

About 3Am last night Hank and Remy drove over to the local precinct where Kurt was being detained. They parked down the block, snuck around the back of the station and hoped over the fence. Beast hopped onto the roof and hanging off the side, unplugged the security camera trained on the back door. Gambit then used a low level kinetic energy charge to blow the lock.

The two snuck into the precinct, moving slowly and avoiding the few officers in the building. They managed to find the detention area without being seen. The one officer present at the watchdesk was snoring loudly, a half-eaten bowl of fruit in front of him. Apparently the Westchester County Police nightshift crew aren't that sharpest knives in the drawer.

Beast and Gambit snuck past the desk towards the cells. Unfortunately, the officer on duty was a bit of a slob. Hank slipped on a banana peel on the floor. He tumbled head over heels, crashing into Remy who fell forward and hit his head on the wall, knocking himself out. Beast flipped backward, landing on a bunch of grapes, his head smacking into the corner of the desk. The commotion awoke the officer who found 2 knocked out X-Men on the floor in front of him.

The officer got a medal and Beast and Remy are now in an adjacent cell to Kurt. And all because the officer's wife had put him on the Southbeach diet. Oh well. Storm has taken the X-Jet back up to the Savage Land to pick up our newly reformed Wolverine so at least our ranks won't be too badly thinned.

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank God. Now that bloody Cajun can stop trying to prove his masculinity to me. I always knew he was a little off. And his confused thoughts were giving me a sodding migrane.

Now I must ask. Would you mind if I play with Warren's mind for a few hours? He has something of mine that I want back. The poor dear. He has no idea what he's gotten himself into.

And before I sign off, I'd like to congratulate you for on this blog. Your problems are very amusing.

6:57 PM  
Blogger Professor Xavier said...

Warren is old enough to look after himself. Besides, my philosophy is that if it doesn't kill them, it just makes them stronger. I certainly have no compunctions about placing my students into danger. All I ask is that you let me know how it works out.

8:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yo Emma, can I have what Warren's has of yours.

8:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Zey are next to me now, yes. Do zey vant ze sex? I mean... Mein Professor, I am very sorry. Zis jail life is very confusing.

9:23 PM  
Blogger Professor Xavier said...

All I can say is, if you bend over for the soap, just make sure Gambit isn't behind you. You have been warned.

10:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mind if I take a look at Warrens mind Emma? TOO LATE! I DID! HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!! -GASP- I see why you wanted it. Isn't it lovley how I'm talking about a private matter in a public place where none of the rest of you know what I'm taliking about? It must just drive you crazy, not knowing waht is in his mind. AND ITS A SECRET I WILL CARRY TOO MY GRAVE!!! I'LL NEVER TELL ANYONE! AHHHH HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

7:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Maybe Betsy needs her mind re-witten. Does she take any medication?

7:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Testing.

10:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counters