Thursday, September 15, 2005

I just had my little talk with Wolverine. I was a little suprised at his reaction to the prospect of being an Avenger, or at least, a New Avenger.

"What's up, Chuck?" he said, followed by a stream of giddy laughter. How I loathe him
.

"Thank you for coming, Logan. I have tremendous news."

"You just saved money on your car insurance?" More inane laughter. I can't really believe he thinks he's funny.

"Nooo . . something even better. Captain America has made a formal invitation for you to join the Avengers. Isn't that wonderful?"

"That dude's a stiff. Ain't interested."

I was quite suprised aback by his reaction.

"B-but Logan, this is a real honor. The Avengers!"

"Big friggin' deal. Those guys are pikers. 'Sides, didn't you hear? They all just got toasted."

"But, Captain America - he's an icon, a hero!"

"He's a loser just like the rest of 'em."

"Think of all the good you could do for human/mutant relations if you joined the prestigous Avengers."

"I don't give a crap about human/mutant relations. I'm gonna go grab a brewskie. Later, Wheels. Heh, heh."

"Logan! Wait!" I called after him but he ignored me. Sigh. Unfortunately the Weapon X program put inside him some kind of neural conditioning so I am unable to alter his mind, the way I can with others. I'm going to have to think of a different approach. He must go.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

So will you take me up on my offer now? And...Deadpool, you can come too if you want -sigh-...

8:33 PM  
Blogger Professor Xavier said...

While I do appreciate you're offer Wanda, I'm just a bit concerned about the unpredictable nature of your hex powers. I mean, you could wind up changing him into a frog or something. Then again, that might be good for him. I think I will give the New Avengers one more chance. After all, if Captain America can't make a man out of him, who can?

9:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Alright, if you want to. As i said, i haven't COMPLETLEY masterd my power but small things like this are no problem. I have had alot of training from Agatha, whom Im sure you know, and I am able to spell cast as well as use my hex powers. I would rather use my hex power because there is one problem with the spell casting..... But you will only need to know about that unless your plans with Captian America fail.Oh, and Captian America is extremley jealouse of any one who is more...ahh "manley" than him. Just try and convience him Wolverine is gay or really girly or something.

3:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Wanda, I'll come to your place tonight! We can play Paper Mario! And afterwards enjoy wine... Anyway if the avengers thing doesn't work, get him to start his own X-men team in Antartica or something. And send losers like Tarbaby their to train with him.

5:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ya, whatever. I really don't understand why you guys don't think I can do this. It's actually really easy, and if your really uncomftorble about it I could try a spell, which is as equally easy. It would be so much easier than asking all these other groups. He would still ahve all his memories just...different. He'd be helpfull, neat, considerate, and actually have a real sense of humour.

6:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, Deadpool, do you even KNOW where I am right now?

6:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

umm....maybe?

10:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counters