Thursday, October 27, 2005

Storm has just returned in the X-Jet from her outer space mission with Gaia and the X-Hibitionists. Despite some unfortunate circumstances and some infighting amoung the team, they were very successful in destroying the Brood Queen. The strange thing, or at least one of the strange things, is that there turned out to be a second Brood Queen. Either way, they are both dead. I think that takes care of all the Brood on and around Earth. I suppose that means there will be another party at Dazzler's nightclub.

As I was about to communicate with the X-Hibitionists to congratulate them, Storm came bursting into my office. The first thing I noticed was that her long mane of white hair was partially burned off.

"Ororo, what happened to your hair?" I asked.

"It was that she-devil, the Scarlet Witch! She used some magic spell on me!"

"Wanda? But why? She's always been a friend to the X-Men. Well, the last few years anyway."

"How can you say that?! She's jealous of me! She attacked me! And that . . that . . Psylocke, she's even worse. She stabbed me!"

"What?!"

"With that damn energy blade of hers! If I ever see either of those witches again I'll fry them both!"

"Ororo, be reasonable. Both Wanda and-"

"How can you take their side?! After what we had together!"

"What are you talking about?"

"Our night of passion, of course," she said.

My heart started to grow cold. "Our w-what?" I asked.

"Our wonderful night of romantic bliss. You remember, after Dazzler's party at the Palladium a few days ago. Oh, there's my boot."

And as the blood drained out of my face, Storm walked over to the shelf behind my desk and took the long black leather boot that I had found next to my bed a few nights ago. As she walked out of my office, boot in hand, all I good was stare after her in silence, my mouth agape.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Xavier, you sly dog! Way to go! But I can't believe she's all asking for special treatment!

11:18 PM  
Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

Oh this is getting juicy!

But what's with all the infighting on the team? This is almost as bad as the Justics League Antactica.

8:37 AM  
Blogger Captain Berk said...

I slept with an alien that could control the weather once. It was brilliant.

The next time I tried to beam her aboard, she said she couldn't see me because she had caught a cold during a storm.

Maybe she'll call me.

11:48 AM  
Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said...

Oh, Professor, you lucky person!

3:31 PM  
Blogger Professor Xavier said...

Jason was right. I can't believe it either. I feel like . . used goods.

9:31 PM  
Blogger Cable said...

Deadpool won't be happy when he learns of this...

11:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ROFL I freaking adore you people!

1:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counters