Monday, October 29, 2007

"Wow," Jon said, "those yellow eyes are gross. She needs some serious Visine."

"Wait a minute!" I cried. "That's Mystique!"
"What, you think she needs something stronger than Visine?"

"What?" I asked.

"I wasn't trying to make a diagnosis or anything," Jon said. "I was just saying that those eyes look pretty nasty and she could probably use some treatment."

"I don't understand what you're talking about."

"I said she looked like she needed some Visine. You said I made a mistake. I'm just trying to explain that-"

"No, no! Not mistake. Mystique!"

"Miss Who?"

"Mystique! She's a mutant with the power to transform. She ran with Mangeto for a long time. When he was killed by that female terminator he was, um, dating . . she disappeared. Until now. Apparently that's her in this photo. Sometimes her eyes will revert to yellow when she changes."

"Wow. Okay, well that's something. So who's the guy? And who are they working for?"

"We can find those things out when we find her. To Cerebro!"

8 Comments:

Blogger Justice said...

I told you it was a shapeshifter

6:29 PM  
Blogger captain koma said...

but that still means Jon's been caught in an extra-marital situation.

Dude you are fried.

8:09 PM  
Blogger A Army Of (Cl)One said...

nothing hotter then a woman who can be your every fantasy. leia in the gold bikini, Teri Garr rolling in the hay, Cindy Brady all grown up .... what stop judgeing.

8:43 PM  
Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

Ooh, I like Mystique, she's looks a lot Rebecca Romjin-ne-Stamos except nakeder.

Er, I mean, that evil, vile woman. Quick! To the Cerebro!

7:24 AM  
Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said...

I guessed it was Mystique ages ago!

4:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Told ya. Well kinda.
Could the guy be morph? Or some poor joe masque has transformed?
Or maybe he's Jon's Stunt double?

6:04 PM  
Blogger Fluke Starbucker said...

I'd shift her shape.

8:54 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Tak... Cindy Brady?????

1:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counters