Thursday, September 06, 2007

I woke up this morning to a loud stomping sound outside my door. Checking the door I saw Storm marching back and forth. She was carrying a sign that read "Clinton/Obama '08". Storm was having some form of protest/rally outside my door. There was no one else there.

"What are you doing, Ororo?" I asked, doing a very poor job of hiding the strain I was experiencing in maintaining a patient tone.

"I am expressing myself, as you have taught us to do. More specifically, I am expressing my contempt for the white, male establishment that you and your forefathers have created."

"But your sign doesn't make any sense. Clinton and Obama are rivals. They are running against each other for the Democratic Presidential nomination."

"That is because of the repressive, sexist fascist regime your white, male, land-owning European ancestors built to oppress women, minorities and the working people. Once they have gone through this archaic farce of the electoral process, then they will be able to come together and overthrow this bloated, failed bureaucracy your people crafted."

"Storm, I had nothing to do with the creation of our system so stop implying that I did. Secondly, if Clinton and or Obama are elected to anything, I can personally guarantee you that they will not overthrow anything. They are not revolutionaries, they are ambitious politicians."

"That is your narrow minded, repressive, white male mind talking. You shall see the truth in '08!"

"Fine. Good luck with that. Why don't you have your protest rally somewhere it will do some good? Like somewhere else. If you don't mind, I have this urgent MEME to respond to."

I closed the door rather more strongly than I meant to. Hopefully she got the message. I really had no interest in taking a trip into Storm's mind to find out. Checking my computer, I brought up the MEME. It was from that evil bastard Captain Koma. Figures he would be just the type to MEME me.

"1. You have to post these rules before you give the facts.

2. You must list one fact that is somehow relevant to your life for each letter of your middle name. If you don’t have a middle name, use the middle name you would have liked to have had.

3. At the end of your blog post, you need to choose one person for each letter of your middle name to tag. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog."

My middle name is Francis. Don't laugh, I'm very proud of it.

F - Free thinking. My mind thinks freely. Those around me think what I want them to.

R - Rubbing my bald dome. The chicks dig that.

A - A real hit with the ladies.

N - Nancy boys. Not in my X-Men.

C - Chinese. My favorite kind of ethnic food, after Mexican.

I - Iced cognac, my favorite drink.

S - Sexy leather outfits. I like my X-Men looking good.

Now Koma wants me to tag 7 other people? How typically evil of him. Instead I will turn the tables on him and tag him right back. That will show him.

Koma's MEME:
1. List your five favorite things about me.
2. List the five ways in which Henchman is most evil.
3. Make a coherent argument as to why the USA is better than Australia.
4. Name the American actress you think is the hottest.
5. Write a sincere compliment about Gaia.
6. Apologize to Jon, the Intergalactic Gladiator for questioning his religious conviction.
7. Post a sexy picture of the Lin-bot.

13 Comments:

Blogger Tony Stark Iron Man said...

Looks like I can't count on her vote either, sigh.

9:40 PM  
Blogger Crater said...

Thats it typical Xavier change the rules to suit himself.

10:31 PM  
Blogger Skywalker said...

"Apologize to Jon, the Intergalactic Gladiator for questioning his religious conviction"

I don't think he'll do it.

10:49 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

"List the five ways in which Henchman is most evil."

I got one. Remeber that vid?????
GRRRRR!!!!

10:50 PM  
Blogger captain koma said...

Ok so I did it. The meme is up here

Oh and your right skywalker I didn't apologise for questioning Jon's religious beliefs

11:03 PM  
Blogger Flik Sivrak said...

It's a shame people don't use nemes to spread useful things...

5:01 AM  
Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said...

Storm does seem to have a few chips on her shoulder.

It would be fun if Koma listed Halle Berry as the USA actress who is the hottest.

11:44 AM  
Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

I know why the USA is better than Australia, if it weren't for us they'd be speaking Ruskie and standing all day in line for a loaf of bread.

2:15 PM  
Blogger TX said...

I should replace all candidates with Terminators

2:54 PM  
Blogger Deadpool said...

Kick Storm out, she's hitched anyways.

11:31 PM  
Blogger A Army Of (Cl)One said...

remind me not to MEME you any time soon.

And as I have said befor "Fight the White Male In Armor establishment"

*winks at Storm*
So pretty lady, what cha' doing after the rally?"

8:37 PM  
Blogger Robin said...

Thank God I'm half-jewish, that way I won't die in a freak storm. However the fact that I'm a white upper-class multi-millionaire might work against that.

3:37 PM  
Blogger Gyrobo said...

Don't count Kucinich out.

He's poised to become an evil genius with delusions of grandeur.

Any day now.

12:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counters