Monday, October 15, 2007

"No, I . . . of course not, Mrs. . . . now please, there's no call for that kind of . . . no . . . no . . . no . . . but that's not fair . . . I didn't . . . no . . . but . . . no . . . (sigh) . . . yes, I understand."

"Who was that?" Kitty asked, looking up from her place on the floor where she was polishing my shoes.




"Jon's wife. She's a bit put out by the pictures of her husband and Emma in the papers."


"I don't know what she's so suprised about," Kitty said as she rubbed my shoes with a cloth, "Emma sleeps with just about everybody."


"Yes well, not everyone is as broad minded as we are. And besides, Emma did not sleep with Jon."


Kitty looked up at me with an expression that said I was a total moron. I was about to chastize her when it occured to me . . could she be right? Did Emma actually sleep with Jon, either with or without his consent? It certainly would not be beyond her typical Hellfire antics.


"Get me Emma Frost!" I shouted. "I'm going to have to mind-meld with her."

9 Comments:

Blogger Robin said...

Mind meld is just an x-code for sex, isn't it? Well, in which case, I wouldn't mind "mind melding" with Emma.

1:12 PM  
Blogger Fluke Starbucker said...

Yep, the prof is wanting in on that action, fer shure!

Cue the pr0n techno music track...

bow-chikkachikka-mow-bow-chikkachikka...

1:16 PM  
Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said...

Yes, put me in the queue for 'mind-melding' with Emma.

2:58 PM  
Blogger SHI said...

so Emma raped Jon?

tsk tsk I think I hear Miss JonIG opening a can and she is going to be taking names

3:35 PM  
Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

Wait a minute, I'm not as "broad minded" as you? Am I the only one who thinks marital fidelity is something to strive for and be proud of accomplishing?

This is reverse racism, I tell you. You're implying that because I am not a mutant like you, I am close minded.

I see how you work with your gerneralization of others. You're just like those guys in Russia.

Hey, I get it. Mutants want to sleep around to make more mutants so you can take over the world by sheer numbers. You're like Mormons! I got you figured out.

3:59 PM  
Blogger Private Hudson said...

I'd like to mind meld with Emma, but with my body!

6:34 PM  
Blogger Jawa Juice said...

clicks on link...
starts reading post...
...scan...scan...scan...
...Emma sleeps with just about everybody...


DING!DING!DING!DING!DING!!!

oooo! We have a winner here.
And if I'm not a winner, maybe Kitty can be a consolation prize...








Remind me to start hanging out with mutants more...

10:17 PM  
Blogger Vegeta said...

Hmmm Emma sleeps with anybody eh? Bah! Never mind It's likely not worth Being shrunk, or thrown into another dimension by Bulma

10:21 PM  
Blogger captain koma said...

I'd worry about the Vulcan law suit thats gonna be coming next.

Those star trek lawyers are pains in Uranus

8:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counters