Tuesday, October 23, 2007

"Jon, I'm glad you're here," I said to the Intergalactic Gladiator as he followed me into my office.

"So what's this big development? Did you find out who was behind that fake photograph?" he asked.

"Er, no. But I did confirm from Emma that it wasn't her in the photo. That means it was faked!"

"What? But of course it was faked!"

"Right, well, now I've confirmed that."

"But I already knew it wasn't real. I was never in bed with Emma!"

"Well of course you were going to say that to your wife and the press, but now it's confirmed. Emma wasn't even in town that night."

"I guess that's something," Jon said. "Do you have proof we can give to the media?"

"Proof? Not exactly. I probed her mind and found the truth. It's not really the kind of thing that would hold up in court or anything like that."

"Well that's just great. Do you at least have any ideas whose behind this?"

"Er, not really. One of your rivals? An old enemy maybe? Geraldo Rivera?"

"Professor, did you notice anything odd about Emma's eyes in the photo?"

"Her eyes? Let me get my magnifying glass."

11 Comments:

Blogger Batman said...

it's cyclops , in drag.

12:11 AM  
Blogger Fluke Starbucker said...

By looking into her eyes... I can tell that...

... she probably doesn't know the difference between whose and who's either.

Sorry, the grammar Nazis in my blast helmet sometimes seduce me to the dark side.

7:48 AM  
Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said...

It looks like a Gou'uld from Stargate.

2:22 PM  
Blogger A Army Of (Cl)One said...

I would guess that the fake Emma is someone with yellow eyes ... cat women ... that is it.

Cat Women and the Green Lantern have teamed to defeat you Jon. it is the only answer that there could be.

3:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, now you just have to find the person that has yellow eyes and can shapeshift

4:56 PM  
Blogger Shiara said...

Well Now we know it isn't me... My eyes are green

Justice can change the color of her eyes...

as for your questions...
Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

Hey, Shiara, know any good shapeshifters? I think I need a thief to catch a thief.


I am a shapeshifter and so is Justice. I am currently hunting down a cure with Galen but if you still need my help when I get back just ask

Justice might be available..


Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

Unless you're evil, then I don't really care for your company, thank you.


But I could do chaotic neutral, I suppose...


Shiara said...

LOL Jon...


I am good and so is Justice

5:01 PM  
Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

Those eyes look familiar, but I just can't quite place my finger in it.

6:50 AM  
Blogger A Army Of (Cl)One said...

Don't put your finger in people eyes, it is not nice

5:27 PM  
Blogger Vince Briefs said...

Shiara's eyes Are green? SKRULL!!!!!!!!!

1:58 AM  
Blogger Cable said...

Emma Frost is a pig whore!

2:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

She likes cops?

I think you should go see a certain blue skinned mutant charlie boy.

12:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counters