Tuesday, October 16, 2007

"You wanted to see me, Charles?" Emma Frost said as she stepped into the doorway of my room. Her voice was practically a purr.


"Yes, Emma. I think you know why I asked you here."


"It's that silly picture with Jon, the Intergalactic Gladiator?"


"Why yes it is," I answered. "You must have read my mind."


"Now Charles, you know I'd never read anyone's mind without their permission."


"Of course not, Emma. Neither would I. It's just not ethical."


We both looked at each, managing to keep our faces straight for about 20 seconds before we roared with laughter.


After we had composed ourselves, I continued. "Emma, I'm going to need to mind meld with you. I have to know what happened with Jon."


Shrugging, she started to slip off her bodice. "Er, no," I said hastily. "I just need to read your mind."


"Oh?" she said, shrugging again. She stopped disrobing.



As I stared at her half-exposed body, I wrestled with my conscious. Then the insistant, angry voice of Jon's wife intruded on my thoughts. Better keep this professional, at least for the moment.


After I had probed Emma twice, I realized whoever was behind this scandel was more devious than I had thought. Emma was summoned by someone she thought was me out of Chicago the night the picture was taken. The Emma in that picture was a fake!

12 Comments:

Blogger Big Joe Fixit said...

Ya muties are trryin' to make more of ya aren't ya? Orwas it always constant " Mind meldin' " before M-Day?

6:01 AM  
Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

I knew it! *Snaps figers*

So the next question is who are the the two in the pictures? The game is afoot!

6:56 AM  
Blogger Fluke Starbucker said...

I'm not certain you really got to the bottom of things with Emma there, prof.

Send her on over to the Flukenators... I have some probing of my own to do.

1:42 PM  
Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said...

It looks like Emma can read you mind, rather than the other way around.

2:32 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Fluke! LOL!

3:50 PM  
Blogger Justice said...

well Prof it wasnt me

5:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You said you probed her twice. What else did you find out?

5:20 PM  
Blogger TX said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

5:27 PM  
Blogger TX said...

Mind melt is that like assimilation or termination?

5:28 PM  
Blogger Shiara said...

I have to wonder if she automatically starts to undress

how many times have you mind melt *wink wink* before

5:32 PM  
Blogger Nightwing said...

Remember, if you get a burning sensation when you pee Emma will blame it on the Phoenix force.

7:31 AM  
Blogger A Army Of (Cl)One said...

wow you are a better man then me proffesor. I can usualy only prob once, then it is off to bed.

8:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counters