Wednesday, August 08, 2007

I returned to school today and to my great astonishment, the building was intact. That may well be the very first time I've come back from off-planet to not find the school in totally ruin. Even Cyclops seemed to be in fairly good shape. He managed to say hello without one stutter. No students were missing, no one was dead.

The only small wrinkle was Wolverine throwing a tantrum. Apparently he's been served with a civil law suit alleging that he contributed to the delinquency of a minor. It seemed a boy was caught by his mother doing things that boys shouldn't be caught doing with a copy of Wolverine's comic book in his hand. Logan is trying to blame me somehow since I had made the licensing agreement for the comic in the first place, but I told him he was being silly. I'll have to check with my attorneys to see if the X-Men's insurance plan covers such a claim. Somehow I doubt it.

Since my life is largley crisis free at the moment and the school session hasn't started yet, I am free to devote my full attention to Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator's Presidential campaign. Let the muck racking begin!

8 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

YEAY muck racking!

4:12 PM  
Blogger Skywalker said...

You guys have insurance plans?

Darnit!

We don't!

4:14 PM  
Blogger Wolverine said...

stupid flamin' kids, and their Sabertooth decapitation fetishses.

6:00 PM  
Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

Let's start racking that mud!

6:46 PM  
Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said...

People are always trying to sue for something.

Time for some good, honest muck-racking.

2:51 PM  
Blogger Flik Sivrak said...

I don't even wanna know the full details...It sounds like the kinda thing that would corupt young minds.

6:22 PM  
Blogger Spider-man said...

Speaking of which, I'd bet you they were up to something... check your bed before using it... Trust me, I have been the butt of many jokes... :P

9:13 PM  
Blogger Spider-man said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

9:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counters