Monday, August 20, 2007

As I was working in my study, a faint knocking sound came from my door. I didn't need to be a telepath to identify that weak-wristed, pathetic rap.


"Come in, Scott," I called out.


Cyclops entered. "Oh, uh, I'm not, er, disturbing you . . am I, Professor?"


"No, Scott. I was just going over Jon, the Intergalactic Gladiator's campaign stops in Kansas. Apparently the humans are very excited about some large ball of twine in Cawker City. Seems like a mandatory visit on all the candidates itineraries."


"Oh, right . . the, uh, Presidential thing. That's, um, kind of what I, er, wanted to . . you know, talk to you about."


"Yes?"


"Well I was thinking, I mean I heard that he was, uh, kind of like having interviews or something for, you know, Vice President? And uh . ."


"You want to be his Vice President."


"Uh . . yeah. I have, like, leadership experience. And, uh, I can give, you know, speeches and stuff . . "


"See the thing is Scott, I think Jon is looking for someone more-"


Just then my door banged open.


"What is this nonsense?! You would actually consider this weasel to be Vice President?!"


"Hello, Storm," I said.


"It's just typical white male arrogance, perpetuating the racist, sexist hierarchy, suppressing all the voice that don't belong to your little elitist club."


"Storm, it's not like that. Jon intends-"


"Oh please! Like there's anything you could say that would convince me that he is anything but part of the misogynistic repressive machine created by European land owners to subjugate the free will of the rest of the world. You will fall, fascist!"


And with that, like the proverbial whirlwind, she stormed out, leaving Scott and I staring at each other. Finally, he spoke. "Chicks!"

17 Comments:

Blogger Captain Berk said...

I would gladly attempt to 'mediate' between Storm and Scott for you.

By 'Mediate', I mean show off my Forward Roll/Karate Chop combination to impress her.

11:37 AM  
Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said...

Storm could be a very good VP.

2:31 PM  
Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

Ah, she's not a natural-born citizen of the United State, though. Too bad, I think she's got potential.

8:48 PM  
Blogger Bulma said...

(Imgaines cyclops as VP )


HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

11:07 PM  
Blogger Batman said...

Storm is a facinating woman

11:12 PM  
Blogger Spider-man said...

You gotta hand it to her, that was an amazing string of words... And all without a dictionary! I think she's too smart to be VP

11:18 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

LOL! She would blow everyone away... literly.

2:13 AM  
Blogger Skywalker said...

But she is hot.

2:17 AM  
Blogger Wolverine said...

Chuck Whattya doin' lettin' saiyan kids in school?

3:48 AM  
Blogger Professor Xavier said...

Come now, Logan. You know our mission is about understanding and brotherhood and all that crap. Having different species interact only serves to create familarity, comfort and harmony.

8:24 AM  
Blogger Justice said...

So your helping Jon with his election why not be his VP

10:05 AM  
Blogger Shiara said...

you know what they say storm hath no fury

10:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think Beast would be a perfect VP.

9:28 PM  
Blogger A Army Of (Cl)One said...

Yeah, Down with the White Male in Armour establishment!!!! *raises fist in Power Salute*



So Storm, what you doing after the protest *raises his eyebrows*

5:23 PM  
Blogger Flik Sivrak said...

Cyclops wouldn't make a good VP.

5:00 PM  
Blogger November Rain said...

Tagged you on Novy news

10:05 AM  
Blogger captain koma said...

You have been tagged

Meme at captainkoma.blgospot.com

9:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counters