Wednesday, April 18, 2007

The X-Men's battle against Mephisto and his demonic hoards was something to see. I wish you could have been there. There was all sorts of fire and energy blasts and punches and claws and things. All hell broke loose really.

Get it? All hell broke loose. We were in Hell. Okay fine. Now you know why I never tried my hand at stand up comedy. Well that and the chair.

Anyway, I won't bore you with all the details of our tremendous battle. Suffice it to say, the right side won. ;-) Laura is safe back at the school. Wolverine is off with whatever team he's on this week. Iceman says going to Hell was actually a great experience. He lost 20 pounds.
The only real surprise, I suppose, was that somehow Magneto slipped back with us when we teleported out. Oh well, hopefully he's learned the error of his ways and will use his powers and talents towards the cause of world peace.

It could happen.

5 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Now thats a bit of an anti-climax.

I hope your not like this in LGSII.

Oh well we'll find out.

BTW - Koma is doing a guest appearance on my blog. I'm finally ending the whole Crow Queen Saga.

Thanks God.

It will all be over next week.

Love you all.

Lin

9:16 AM  
Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said...

Don't try stand-up comedy; your jokes would probably fall flat.

3:43 PM  
Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

Iceman lost 20 lbs? I imagine it was all water weight, huh?

5:57 PM  
Blogger Professor Xavier said...

Anti-climatic? Anti-climatic? What were you expecting, the Trojan War? There was a big battle. You've seen the movies. Punches and kicks and lots of yelling. Just pretend I described the movie 300.

8:19 PM  
Blogger Batman said...

Magneto could become good. But then again, pigs could fly also.

1:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counters