Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Last night we had the end of the Amazing Mutant Race 3 celebration at the school. Just about all the racers were there and the winners of the Race, Army of (Cl)One and Angel, were the guests of honor. I must say, this party was much tamer than fests at the school usually are. As far as I know, no one woke up next to someone whose name they didn't know.


AOC posing with Cable


The only serious incident was when Wolverine attacked AOC and Angel. Everyone had their glass raised in our umpteenth toast to the winners of the Race when Wolverine, who had been drinking copious amounts of alcohol, jumped up on the banquet table in front of AOC.

"You wobbed us!" he wailed, foamy spit spraying everywhere.

"Excuse me?" Tak replied calmly.

Wolverine lifted his right hand and two claws slid out, the middle one stopping halfway. He looked at them in drunken confusion for a moment before turning his attention back to AOC.

"I was suppose to wins dat damn race!" Logan wobbled for a moment like he was going to fall over.

"Well, you didn't," the AOC answered.

"Dat whole thing was my ideas! I made Chuck do the damn race!"

"Imagine that," AOC said, "you set yourself up for failure. That's kind of funny."

"Dat's it! You're dead you inbred clown!"

"That's clone," AOC replied.

Wolverine swung his semi-clawed fist at the trooper's head. AOC easily side-stepped the sloppy attack. In an instant, Nightcrawler teleported next to Logan and grabbed his arm. Colossus was there and grabbed his other arm while Beast bounced off the ceiling and put himself between Wolverine and AOC. I quickly hurried over.

"Logan!' I said in my most authoritative voice. "You are drunk!"

"No I ain't!" he shouted in the wrong direction. After blinking his eyes a few times, he whirled around. "I can't get drunk! Healin' factor, remember?"

"So I've heard you say," I told him. "None-the-less, you are drunk. You are going to go upstairs and go to sleep."

"No I ain't!" he bellowed. I had to wipe the spray off my face. "I was robbed! I was suppose to win that damn Race! This ain't fair! I'm gonna . ."

At that point I had had enough. Reaching into his mind, I put him to sleep. Giving the nod to Nightcrawler, he teleported Logan up to his room. The disturbance resolved, everyone's glasses were refilled and the party resumed.

6 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Ok that was nice but I wasn't invited. It'd be nice to get an invite.

Oh well all I have to do is adivse you that I'm on you links list twice.

I wonder how that happened.

Love You All

Lin

PS At least Koma wasn't invited as well.

10:45 PM  
Blogger A Army Of (Cl)One said...

We were all invited at the end of the race. It said so right under that wonderful plaque. What did that plaque say again .... Oh Yeah, that Angel and I won.

Sorry Logan was so upset. I thought he was a good sport ..... Bawaaahhahahahahahaha. Whew! I almost managed to say that with a straight face.

Thanks for the party. We all had a good time. I thnk we all learned a vauable lesson during AMR3, Don't share a room wiht Angel, ever.

11:24 PM  
Blogger Vegeta said...

Bah! Logan is a loser. I am glad to ahve it as far as I did.

11:30 PM  
Blogger cooltopten said...

lol , cool party apart from the attacking eachother bit.Well done to A Army Of (Cl)One & Angel.

6:53 AM  
Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

Is it just me or did everyone else imagine Wolverine speaking kind of like Elmer Fudd there?

9:35 AM  
Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said...

That was a swift way to end a crisis. I ageree with Jon. Wolverine did sound like Elmer Fudd.

Have they ever been seen in the same room>

2:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counters