Tuesday, April 03, 2007

"Vhew! Zis is von hot place!" Nightcrawler groaned.

"Hell?" Cyclops asked. "You think Hell is hot? Imagine that."

"Hey man!" Iceman shouted. "I'm dripping! Water is dripping off me! I'm melting!"

"Zoot alors!" responded Gambit. "But perhaps you are jus' sweating, no?"

"Alright team," I said, "let's focus. We have to find Wolverine. He's going to confront Mephisto to save Laura."

All eyes turned to Ghost Rider for direction. He was turning around scanning the smoldering rocky horizon as he rubbed at his flaming chin bone.

"Uh . . the Throne of Mephisto is, uh, over past the Mindless Pits of Despair. That's er, between Mount Insanity and . . oh, wait a second. The Throne is at the foot of the Miasmic Dessert. Or . . uh . . maybe it was the Forlorn Canals of . . "

"Come on!" Cyclops yelled. "Just admit it! You have no idea where we are!"

"Hey! I am fused with the demonic Spirit of Vengeance!" Ghost Rider protested. "I know Hell like I know the back of mind!"

To prove his point, he held up his right hand and pulled off the glove revealing his bony skeleton. We all turned away in embarrassment.

"Well, well . . this is a surprise." Everyone turned at the sound of the deep commanding voice approaching us. The tall man in the red suit and flowing cape had an impressive mane of flowing white hair.

"Magneto?!" we all exclaimed as one.

"Hello Charles," he said as he stepped up next to me.

"What are you doing here, Eric?" I asked in confusion.

"Where else was I going to go? Detroit?"

"But . . I didn't know you died."

He looked around at the others sheepishly and then leaned down to whisper in my ear. "I was dating this killer robot from the future. Don't look at me like that. It's not what it sounds like, she was gorgeous. Anyway, she was pretty kinky and, well, we experimented with asphyxiation to enhance our-"

"That's fine, Eric. I really don't want to know. I'm sorry for your loss."

"Thank you, Charles," he said straightening up. "You always were a gentlemen."

"Say . . do you know where the Throne of Mephisto is?"

"But of course," he said with an unmistakably wicked smile.

6 Comments:

Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

TMI, Magneto, TMI!

9:55 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

You know Sky tried to get me to talk Koma into the kinky stuff. Some of it was ok but the ashpix...
asfiks...
azphiksy...
strangling stuff that was just way too sacry.

Oh well I hope Mr Lensherr is enjoying Hell.

Love you all

Lin

11:29 PM  
Blogger Gyrobo said...

So now we know the ultimate fate of that Bea Arthur-bot Koma kept running into.

11:42 PM  
Blogger Nick Fury said...

Magneto is such an amature. use agree on a saftey word first!

12:07 AM  
Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said...

It looks like someone should have bought a map.

2:40 PM  
Blogger TX said...

I know its a little late but Magneto you were into that kinky stuff I was unaware I just did as you said


You died? My I didnt know

6:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counters