Saturday, March 10, 2007


Well this is it, race fans. The remaining contestants have finished their final challenges and are speeding to the finish line. Do you know what this means? I don't have to do any more horrible press shows!

But the three remaining teams - Jon, the Intergalactic Gladiator and Nightcrawler, Army of (Cl)One and Angel, and Vegeta and Wolverine - are all reaching the finish line at the same time. It's going to be a photo finish! It's going to be hard for me to make out who crossed the line first since Oprah-zilla broke my damn glasses. I'll need your help.

Please review the final posts at Amazing Mutant Race 3 blog, and then go to the Heroes United Forum and vote for who you think finished first. As in US elections, you have to be registerred to vote. The deadline for voting is Sunday, March 11 at 9pm, Eastern Standard time.

1 Comments:

Blogger Deadpool said...

I encourage you all to boycott Xavier's degrading Amazing Mutant Race. Instead I suggest the less offensive Fantastic Mutant Competition which can be found on my blog.

7:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counters