Thursday, April 05, 2007

Magneto led us confidently around the Fire Lake of Eternal Devastation. There was a small inlet on the far side, right at the base of Mount Chaotic. There stood the summer palace of Mephisto.

"His Throne is in the main chamber," Magneto told us.

"Perv," someone whispered.
"Freak," came another muffled voice.

I wasn't sure if Eric heard or not, but I did see his left eyebrow twitch. His voice betrayed nothing. "Alright, Charles. I have led you to the master of this realm."

"Oh, like I couldn't have done that," muttered Ghost Rider. "I would have found this place. Eventually."

"Zo vhat now, Profezzor?" Nightcrawler asked.

"Now we storm the palace. I have made contact with Wolverine and he is about to make his move. We arrived without a moment to spare."

The X-Men moved as one towards the palace. "Boy," Iceman said, "I hope they have air-conditi0ning in there."

I was going to tell him to focus on the mission, but before I could speak, a giant red demon with a large stone right hand jumped down in front of us. I had no idea where he came from.

"Hold on," he growled in a dark gravely voice as he pulled the cigar stub from his mouth. "You ain't goin' nowhere."

Great. And here I thought storming Hell would be easy.

7 Comments:

Blogger cooltopten said...

That sounds like hell too me :)

8:19 AM  
Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said...

Is this a good time to say 'Happy Easter?'?

8:41 AM  
Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

Aw Hell, I mean, Boy are you guys in for it!

10:23 AM  
Blogger captain koma said...

Does this mean that Guillermo Del Toro is directing the next X-men movie?

4:47 AM  
Blogger Gyrobo said...

You thought you could replace an "o" with a zero without anyone nocticing?

Well, you're right. I didn't see anything.

5:43 PM  
Blogger Nightwing said...

Just who haven't you crossed over with, I half expect you guys to meet Bucky, oh wait he's alive. Jason Todd? Alive again. Really, Proffessor I wouldn't worry about death if I were you, you'd just get brought back to life.

8:06 PM  
Blogger A Army Of (Cl)One said...

Traveliing with Ghost Ridder would be hell enough, let along making a trip there.

6:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counters