Friday, March 23, 2007

"Hell?" I replied cooly, doing my best to mask my distress. I don't know if you've ever been there, but it's not much of a vacation spot.

"Wolverine's going after Mephisto to get his sister/daughter/clone thing back!" Bobby shouted needlessly.

"Laura has a name you know."

"Uh . . yeah . .I know . . it's just . ."

"Meet me down in Beast's lab in fifteen minutes. Bring Cyclops, Colossus, Angel and Nightcrawler with you. Oh, and Gambit too. We might need someone to trade for Laura."

"M-me?" he gulped.

"Yes, you."

"B-but I'm made out of ice! It's my name - Iceman!"

"I know."

"I don't know if you heard, but hell is hot! I'll melt!"

"You won't melt. Your body isn't actually ice. It's a hybrid organic compund. Beast has explained that to you a thousand times."

"Yeah but-"

"No buts. Move!"

6 Comments:

Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

Hey, would Iceman's friend Firestar be good in Hell? She's hot.

4:15 PM  
Blogger Gyrobo said...

He's made of ice, but uses Firefox? That just doesn't add up.

11:16 PM  
Blogger The Heroslayer said...

(schemes.)

11:41 PM  
Blogger Kon-El said...

I agree with Jon Hot girls in spandex make evrey mission more fun!

7:16 AM  
Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said...

This sounds like a warm trip ahead!

9:43 AM  
Blogger Robin said...

Firestar? Why have girls in spandex when you can just have a woman in kinky lingirie! Bring on the Frost!!

12:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counters