Thursday, March 15, 2007

"Professor! Professor!"

Groan. Blackbolt had somehow gotten into my private chambers and was screaming my name. I lifted my throbbing head and managed to pry open my bloodshot eyes. Turns out it wasn't Blackbolt at all. Just as well, I suppose.

"What is it Bobby?" I asked Iceman, who was standing in my doorway with a rather anxious look on his face.

"It's Wolverine! He just sent a coded message to Beast! He needs our help."

"Well he's going to have to wait until the room stops spinning," I said. "Come back tomorrow."

I tried to tune out what Iceman was saying and focus my thoughts. Vague images of a wild party flitted into my mind. Jon, the Intergalactic Gladiator swinging from a chandelier. Warbird doing a risque dance on the table. Koma getting an atomic wedgie from Vegeta.

Of course! The Amazing Mutant Race wrap party. I do seem to recall having one or two drinks.

"But Professor! Wolverine has gone to Hell!"

"We all knew that was coming, Bobby."

"No! I mean he went down to Hell with Mephisto! He needs our help!"

13 Comments:

Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

Be careful, chasing someone into Hell isn't all fun and games, believe me.

10:24 PM  
Blogger captain koma said...

Ouch!

Why are my underpants on my head?

Vegeta did this. Man I thought he liked me. At least he said that last night. Or was that Angel.

2:43 AM  
Blogger Vegeta said...

Defiantly Angel

6:21 AM  
Blogger Professor Xavier said...

I'm going to have to go with Angel also, Koma.

9:23 AM  
Blogger A Army Of (Cl)One said...

Logan in hell. Hmmm the jokes are almost endless. How long until they kick him out for ruining Hell's good name?

4:02 PM  
Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said...

Dante might be able to help you there.

4:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

well you could come just to help me..

10:32 AM  
Blogger Wolverine said...

AnJust you eh HS ? not even Carin' about Laura eh? selfish punk!

5:53 AM  
Blogger Gyrobo said...

Wrap party?! What the...?! I've been offblog for too long! Must... build... commemorative float...

12:05 AM  
Blogger Summer Dawn O'Ciardha said...

Like seriously, he went to hell? Why would anyone willingly want to go there? And likewise, did he use the passageway beneath Paris?

6:41 PM  
Blogger david santos said...

Helo!
This wor is very good. Thank you.
Have nice week.

"Professor Xavier" is name portuguese.

9:00 PM  
Blogger Mr. Bennet said...

If you're forming a team to go to Hell after him, I want you to know that I'd love to help out, but I'm locked up in a paper factory. But have fun!

5:37 PM  
Blogger Nightwing said...

I bet he took the eurostar to hell.
That place always goes to hell.

6:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counters